While the debate on whether or not the Xbox One X is really worth $499 continues, Xbox head Phil Spencer revealed that Microsoft will not be making money for the Xbox One X units that will be sold. Games play better on Xbox One X. The world's most powerful console begins rolling out to all Xbox One markets starting on November 7.
"So, you're taking a loss?" In addition, the system is rumored to be powerful enough and capable of utilizing virtual reality technologies. They noted the small resolution boost and wondered whether Microsoft could get customers to pay $100 more for it.
Original Xbox backward compatibility with Xbox One was one of the major announcements that came from Phil Spencer at E3 2017.
India lose to Malaysia, to play Pakistan again
Another area which would be high on Oltmans' mind is the unimpressive performance of young Harmanpreet Singh from penalty corners. Though India were tipped as favourites to win, a stubborn Malaysian outfit kept India in the hunt the right from the beginning.
Mike Ybarra, corporate vice president of Xbox and Windows at Microsoft, spoke to our Rich to chat about the Xbox One X and what it means for PC games going forward. Instead, he told Eurogamer that PlayStation 4 Pro's actual Microsoft counterpart is the Xbox One S, a console less powerful than the Xbox One X and cheaper at $250.
"I don't want to get into all the numbers, but in aggregate you should think about the hardware part of the console business is not the money-making part of the business", Spencer said. In an interview with PC Gamer, Spencer expressed his hopes that the library will make its way to Windows 10 at some point in the future, accompanied by the Xbox Game Pass that launched last month. Eventually, the cost of making the console will decrease and its profit will increase. But what about this time next year?
"We don't have the deep catalog of games on PC that we do on console, so I've had some pushback from the marketing team that, well it wouldn't necessarily be the best feature right now, because we won't have enough games, but I just want to start".
- CATCH THEIR SIGNAL: Public demonstration of emergency communications scheduled this weekend
- Nancy Pelosi Insists She Won't Step Down As Democratic House Minority Leader
- Germany fightback against exciting Chile
- Donald Trump Challenges DNC on Servers: 'It's All a Big Dem HOAX!'
- London fire manslaughter charges tipped
- A ballgame of unity, spirit, friendly rivalry, won by Dems
- Federer storms over Zverev to lift his 9th Halle title — ATP Halle
- Fabinho tempted by Manchester United move
- Trump mocks Democratic leaders Pelosi and Schumer
- Glastonbury crowds set to give Jeremy Corbyn rock star welcome