It's finally happening. After months and months of speculation, the BBC's longest running series, Doctor Who, will regenerate its face once more and usher in a new era of the travels of the most curious creature in all of time and space.
Capaldi was a major departure from the status quo of the show, from the kind-hearted confidence of David Tennant to the lovable quirks of Smith. The announcement will be made after the conclusion of the Wimbledon Men's Final.
Season 10 of the revived Doctor Who, Capaldi's third as the Time Lord, came to a close on July 2.
The BBC however have now announced the wait will soon be over, with a new teaser video revealing the identity of the next Doctor will be announced on Sunday 16 July. Filming for those episodes could start as early as next year under the careful eye of Broadchurch alum Chris Chibnall, who is stepping into that position after years with Steven Moffat at the helm. He's also the creator and showrunner of Broadchurch, whose finale aired this past April.
Ezekiel Elliott Could Be Facing Possible Suspension From NFL
A complaint filed in OH also shows texts from Elliott's ex asking a friend to tell police she was pulled out of a auto . Obviously the Cowboys would be in a tight spot if Elliott is suspended at the beginning of this upcoming season.
Any last-minute thoughts as to who will regenerate into the 13th Doctor? Moffat and co. settled with a female Master for Capaldi, but there are strong indications the next Doctor will be a woman.
For months speculation has run rampant over the identity of the next Doctor, with Kris Marshall now being favourite to take the sonic screwdriver reins.
BBC and BBC America have announced that this Sunday they will be revealing who is taking over the iconic role of The Doctor on Doctor Who.
- 'More than half' of James Comey's infamous 'personal memos' contained classified material
- Mississippi: US Marine Corps aircraft crashes, 16 dead
- Records galore for Mithali Raj in ICC Women's World Cup
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is Getting First-Person-Only Servers In the July Update
- The 5 UFC fights to watch this Weekend and who to pick
- Sen. Chuck Grassley to send Trump Jr. letter asking him to testify
- Jimmy Carter taken to Canadian hospital
- Sacramento County Korean Community Concerned Over North Korean Threat
- Once dominant, the U.S. finds itself isolated at the G20
- United States urges China to release Liu Xiaobo's wife and let her leave