Servers hosting this mode will appropriately be referred to as "hardcore servers" in-game.
Which is good news for all you first-person fanatics. According to developer Brendan Greene, a dedicated first-person mode is coming in the game's upcoming monthly update.
KitGuru Says: A first-person only mode in a battle royale game will prove significantly more hard, acting like a hardcore mode.
In PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, players are allowed to freely switch between third-person view and first-person view. They'll be added to solo and duo games in the European Union and NA regions in the next monthly update, then rolled out elsewhere after a bit of polish.
United States urges China to release Liu Xiaobo's wife and let her leave
But the government had warned repeatedly against interference and said Liu was being treated by renowned Chinese cancer experts. The U.S. and German governments as recently as Wednesday had urged Chinese authorities to allow Liu to leave the country.
First person in PUBG is a little more daunting than third person as the view point constrains what you can see, naturally.
If you want more realism from your game about 100 people hitting each other with frying pans until one wins a chicken, first-person-only servers might be for you. Instead of hiding behind cover and scoping an area as many players do, first person mode will be sure to keep players on edge even more than the game does already.
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has accumulated a massive following ever since it was added to Steam's Early Access program in March.
First-person servers are in the works for popular battle royale game PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.
- Jimmy Carter taken to Canadian hospital
- Honda links 11th U.S. death to faulty Takata airbags
- China's artists defy censorship ban to mourn Liu Xiaobo
- Mississippi: US Marine Corps aircraft crashes, 16 dead
- Sacramento County Korean Community Concerned Over North Korean Threat
- Your Facebook Messenger Home Screen Will Display Ads Soon
- Recess is over: Health bill debate gains traction
- Amarnath yatri killings: CM condemns, says attack on Kashmir ethos
- Ostapenko into first Wimbledon quarterfinal
- Ezekiel Elliott Could Be Facing Possible Suspension From NFL