Shortly after being fired as Penn State football coach in 2012, Paterno died due to complications from lung cancer.
The photo shows Pacino wearing Penn State gear and glasses looking just like the late Paterno. It appears that the film clearly won't concentrate on Paterno's coaching career, but more about the fallout resulting from the revelations of sexual abuse of young boys by Sandusky, his longtime defensive coordinator.
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is Getting First-Person-Only Servers In the July Update
KitGuru Says: A first-person only mode in a battle royale game will prove significantly more hard , acting like a hardcore mode. First person in PUBG is a little more daunting than third person as the view point constrains what you can see, naturally.
Ultimately in 2012, Sandusky was found guilty of 45 charges of sexual abuse and sentenced to 60 years in prison.
No release date has been set. In 2010, Pacino starred as Dr. Jack Kevorkian (left) in You Don't Know Jack. The Oscar victor has starred in edgy films such as Scarface, Dog Day Afternoon, Cruising, and Angels in America.
Here it is: Al Pacino as Joe Paterno.
Paterno served as head coach of the Penn State football team from 1966 to 2011, when he was dismissed from the team in the fallout from the Sandusky scandal. He played Tony D'Amato in 1999's "Any Given Sunday".
- Amarnath yatri killings: CM condemns, says attack on Kashmir ethos
- Ostapenko into first Wimbledon quarterfinal
- United States urges China to release Liu Xiaobo's wife and let her leave
- Nevada Regulators Will Consider Emergency Pot Distribution Rules
- Liam Fox warns that Cabinet leaks could hurt UK Brexit talks
- China's artists defy censorship ban to mourn Liu Xiaobo
- Your Facebook Messenger Home Screen Will Display Ads Soon
- Honda links 11th U.S. death to faulty Takata airbags
- Presidential polls: Voters to get special pens
- Sen. Chuck Grassley to send Trump Jr. letter asking him to testify