The carrier plans to begin service to Charlotte, Atlanta, Chicago's O'Hare International Airport, Detroit, and Minneapolis/St. Paul in the spring of 2018.
"Customers will benefit not only from the broad new selection of nonstop routes, but our growing network will provide more than 1,000 new connecting route options", said Frontier Airlines CEO Barry Biffle in a statement posted on the airline's website". Each of those cities is slated to get anywhere from six to 12 new routes in Frontier's latest expansion.
Frontier "will increase the number of destinations served by the low-fare carrier by 30 percent and double the number of total routes", a spokesman says in response to the reductions.
Sunny destinations such as Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Fort Myers and Cancun will receive expanded services and in Denver, its base, there will be 19 new destinations.
Arsenal beat Bayern Munich on penalties!
Super Eagles forward Alex Iwobi equalized in the 90th minute as the game ended 1-1 at full-time which led to penalties. Starke denied another one-on-one attempt by the French striker in the 31st.
"We are thrilled to welcome Frontier Airlines to Louisville", said Skip Miller, Executive Director for the Louisville Regional Airport Authority.
CBS4's Melissa Garcia interviews Jimmy Dempsey, CFO of Frontier Airlines. The airline will operate the flight using 168-seat Airbus 320 aircraft.
Frontier Airlines, which was acquired by investment firm Indigo Partners in 2013, is one of the nation's smallest airline carriers, with 63 planes as of 2016. "Customers traveling from Oklahoma City now have a new significantly lower-cost option to reach these great destinations".
The biggest expansion comes to Denver, which is already home to Frontier's largest hub in the country, where it is adding more than 20 destinations to the flight schedule.
Members of Discount Den, Frontier's loyalty program, can score these flights for an even more attractive price: Flights between Albuquerque and Denver, for example, are available for only $24.
- The Search for 4 Bucks County Missing Men: What We Know
- Sen. Chuck Grassley to send Trump Jr. letter asking him to testify
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is Getting First-Person-Only Servers In the July Update
- Remains of longtime fugitive found in eastern MA
- Doctor Who's Next Doctor Is Finally Being Unveiled On Monday
- Your Facebook Messenger Home Screen Will Display Ads Soon
- Records galore for Mithali Raj in ICC Women's World Cup
- Parliament's Monsoon Session begins today: What to expect
- IMI plc's (LON:IMI) "Neutral" Rating Reiterated at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc
- 14th Presidential Elections: Voting Starts