David Rich, Whitehead's agent, said Monday that Whitehead did not commit the crime and wasn't even in Virginia when the theft happened. The man arrested did not have any identification on him, but knew Whitehead's date of birth and social security number. Shortly thereafter, the Cowboys released him.
Despite the news, the Cowboys said they're not looking to bring Whitehead back to the team. More than that, he missed his court date and had an warrant issued for his arrest for failing to appear.
The negativity surrounding Whitehead seemed to add up and left the Cowboys with very little alternative: Last season, Whitehead was late to a Saturday walk-through and was prohibited from a New York Giants match in December. Rookie Ryan Switzer, who the Cowboys took in the fourth round of this year's draft, will likely be auditioning for the snaps Whitehead would have gotten.
The police are now seeking the correct identity of the man arrested on June 22 for allegedly taking items from a Wawa convenience store without paying at approximately 1:30 a.m. It's business. [Cowboys head coach] Jason Garrett said it. Whitehead said his dog, Blitz, was returned after he paid an undisclosed amount of money.
According to TMZ William County Police released a statement about the incident.
California's Governor declared an emergency following wildfires on Tuesday
A wind-driven wildfire that destroyed four homes in rural northeast Nevada and damaged several more is now 90 percent contained. Among park visitors Gediman talked to, "people understand fire is a naturally occurring thing", he said.
Police confirmed they are "currently seeking the identity of the man involved in the incident" and "working with the Prince William County Commonwealth Attorney's Office to clear Mr. Whitehead from this investigation". "It's just unfortunate for the kid", Rich said.
Football star Lucky, aka Rodney Darnell Whitehead, was charged with shoplifting under $200 worth of goods after cops were called to the WAWA by an employee who said a man ran out of the store without paying.
"I don't know who got arrested in Virginia".
Garrett addressed the Whitehead drama at training camp on Tuesday. saying the team has no intention of bringing the kick return specialist back.
"As far as the whole situation went down, I was blindsided", Whitehead said.
- Watch out Kim! World's BIGGEST warship joins the Donald Trump's arsenal TODAY
- Kenmore Smart appliances add Alexa support in Sears Amazon deal
- Frontier Airlines launches new daily nonstop service from Milwaukee to Miami, Tampa
- US 2 El Salvador 0
- AlphaBay, world's largest Dark Web market, officially shut down by DOJ
- More Palestinians Die After Clashes With Israeli Forces
- Half Approve of Trump in Counties That Fueled His Win
- Pentagon Chief Assumes Daesh Leader Baghdadi Is Alive
- Israel Attacks Palestinians at Al Aqsa Mosque, Injuring Dozens
- United States lawmaker to protest if Duterte visits White House