And whenever there is a national day celebrating something, someone is going to give something away. Mac will be handing out the lipsticks until stock lasts - y'know what they say - the early bird catches the worm. By participating, you'll not only score yourself a free lipstick, you're also doing your bit for the environment.
MAC Cosmetics is giving away free lipstick to commemorate National Lipstick Day. If you're looking for a neutral, everyday shade, I'm personally partial to Honeylove (the most ideal beige with a hint of pink) and Verve (a muted brownish-plum).
Beauty-lovers are addicted to MAC lipstick thanks to its creamy, pigmented formula.
Watch out Kim! World's BIGGEST warship joins the Donald Trump's arsenal TODAY
The US Navy intends to invest $43bn in the development and construction of the three new Ford-class vessels, USS Gerald R. Representative before his appointment to the vice presidency. "God bless this ship and all who serve it", said trump.
The giveaway will take place July 29th at MAC storefronts nationwide along with other retailers that carry MAC products.
MAC lipsticks run around $17, so this is a pretty cool freebie. With so many cosmetic companies out there and different shades to choose from, this particular makeup based holiday can still be a fun celebration of color just by picking up a new lipstick from any brand.
- Minneapolis police chief quits over death of Australian woman
- Cowboys release WR Lucky Whitehead after arrest
- More Palestinians Die After Clashes With Israeli Forces
- Twin boys, 3, drown in Melville pool accident
- Musk says government likes plan for high-speed tunnels
- Parents of Charlie Gard end legal battle with United Kingdom hospital
- AlphaBay, world's largest Dark Web market, officially shut down by DOJ
- United States lawmaker to protest if Duterte visits White House
- Kenmore Smart appliances add Alexa support in Sears Amazon deal
- Pentagon Chief Assumes Daesh Leader Baghdadi Is Alive