"Oh, please! I have a boa constrictor stuck to my face!" the woman was heard telling the operator.
"Ma'am, you have a what?" the dispatcher responded.
Firefighters rescued an OH woman from a boa constrictor that was biting her face on Thursday.
The woman was taken to the hospital and treated for non-life-threatening injuries, but Bring explained he believes she's been traumatized and may have to rethink what to do with her other snakes.
Card said a pocket knife was used to kill the snake, which the woman told authorities was 5ﾽ feet long.
"It was wrapped around her neck and biting her nose and wouldn't let go", fire Chief Tim Card told The Chronicle-Telegram. WAFB reported that the reptile's head had to be cut off to get it off the woman.
The victim, a 45-year-old woman of Sheffield Lake, which is about 10 miles west of Cleveland, called authorities after one of the two boa constrictors she rescued the previous day had attacked her.
USA intelligence warns of new North Korea missile test
Gause says the North Korean government wants to develop its economy, but is unwilling to limit its weapons programs. Since the beginning of 2017, the North has conducted almost a dozen other missile tests that we know of.
She added the snake had latched onto her nose and she was unable to pry the mouth open. She was pleading, "There's blood everywhere!"
Listen to audio of the 911 call in the player above.
"You arrested the boa constrictor yesterday?" the confused dispatcher asked, before the victim set the record straight.
"I'm just scared", she said.
The dead snake was then thrown into a dumpster at Sheffield Lake City Hall.
"I would imagine the bite was very painful so she's going to have to put up with that awhile, too".
- Get free MAC lipstick for National Lipstick Day
- Minneapolis police chief quits over death of Australian woman
- California's Governor declared an emergency following wildfires on Tuesday
- USA sanctions top Venezuelan officials as general strike paralyzes country
- Why General Electric Earnings Won't Move the Needle Much
- Fact Check: Trump Misfires on Situation in Lebanon
- Pure Grace! First 62 In Major History
- Dhawan half-century steers India to 115-1 at lunch
- Spielberg reveals an overview of the virtual world of "Ready Player One"
- Pentagon Chief Assumes Daesh Leader Baghdadi Is Alive