For the last one in July, it will be very comfortable thanks to mild temperatures and low dew points. The cloud cover and rain will keep highs much cooler than average for this time of the year, into the low to mid 70s.
The week ahead will feature rising temperatures, humidity, and thunderstorm chances.
Wednesday|Afternoon thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the mid 60s.
The start of the week on Monday will continue to remain mostly sunny with low humidity, but temperatures will heat up.
President Trump, on Long Island, pledges to destroy MS-13
Since January of 2016, 17 murders in Suffolk County have been attributed to MS-13, which drew the ire of Mr. Security on the campus will be tight today, school officials have said.
TROPICS: New tropical storm development is not likely in the Atlantic Basin - including the Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean Sea, and Atlantic Ocean itself.
Dry weather will persist until Wednesday afternoon at the earliest. Highs will only warm into the low 80s this afternoon, about 5 degrees below normal.
Scattered storms are possible on Thursday before cooling off a little bit more by the end of the week. High temperatures will be in the middle and upper 80s with the clouds and the chance for rain. Mainly sunny skies on Sunday. Skies will clear out again which will make for another great night of star gazing.
- US State Department: Iran's Satellite Launch Violates UN Resolution
- Shahid Khaqan Abbasi to be elected as interim PM of Pakistan
- Broncos linebacker Ray to miss six to eight weeks with wrist injury
- Fact Check: Trump Misfires on Situation in Lebanon
- Stockton Teenager Livestreams The Fatal Crash That Killed Her Sister
- USA sanctions top Venezuelan officials as general strike paralyzes country
- Get free MAC lipstick for National Lipstick Day
- Tobacco stocks hit by USA plan to cut nicotine levels in cigarettes
- Google launches fourth and final Android O developer preview
- India thrash S Lanka in first Test