"Stronger cells might produce localized downpours and frequent lightning, and for isolated areas over the plains possibly some decent size hail to about 1" in diameter and thunderstorm wind gusts to around 60 miles per hour. High temperatures will struggle to even reach the lower 70s. We'll see that cold front make a run for our area tomorrow, but should stall out right around the I-20 corridor, and allowing for a little more rain for the weekend. Temperatures overnight will be in the lower 70s with an easterly wind around 5 miles per hour becoming calm by the morning.
NIGHT: Partly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.
SUNDAY: Increasing clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms developing. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. This will mean rain and thunderstorms and periods of heavy rain. Sunday will be nice also with a high of 87, though the humidity will eek up just a bit.
Friday Night.mostly cloudy. Small rain chance. Highs will be around 90.
Sheriff: Peanut butter used as part of escape scheme
However, as you likely concluded through rigorous calculations, one inmate is still on the run . "Escapes happen", Underwood said. Underwood said there are "some deficiencies" at the jail, and it would take about $300,000 in funding to fix security issues.
"Low to mid 80s expected for highs Saturday for most places". Northeast winds 5 to 10 miles per hour. Later in the afternoon, southerly winds will likely push the front back northward, bringing the rain chances back into our area. High: 88. Sunday: Mix of Sun and Clouds with Storms Possible in the Afternoon.
Quieter weather returns next week, and temperatures will remain cooler than normal.
Wed: High: 82 Low: 63 Partly cloudy with isolated storms.
- Duke of Edinburgh attends final solo royal engagement
- Arrested for Indecent Assault
- Trump signs bill imposing sanctions on Russia, issues a statement with concerns
- Attractive weather heading into early next week
- Oklahoma's Tax-Free Holiday This Weekend
- Three Killed, Four Wounded In Shooting At Moscow Court
- Broncos linebacker Ray to miss six to eight weeks with wrist injury
- President Trump, on Long Island, pledges to destroy MS-13
- Trump replaces chief of staff Priebus with general Kelly
- Oscar Pistorius 'rushed to hospital with suspected HEART ATTACK'