NASA has the eclipse lasting about two hours, and peaking at around 18:20 Coordinated Universal Time, or around 2:20 p.m. The penumbral phase will start over Qatar sky at 6:50pm Doha local time and the partial phase will be start at 8:23pm.
An eclipse of the moon, of which partial phase was in India, had occurred on April 4, 2015. It is hard to see the start and end of penumbral lunar eclipse by naked eye and one must use Astronomical telescopes or highly sensitive digital cameras.
"The lunar surface is not completely shadowed by the earth's umbra (darkest part of a shadow)".
Kam Chancellor signs new deal while Ryan Clady retires
Chancellor , 29, started 12 games previous year and played at a high level with two interceptions, a forced fumble and 85 tackles. The signing of Chancellor helps Seattle ensure that the "Legion of Boom" will remain in place for years to come.
Most regions in South and East Asia, Europe, Africa and Australia will also be able to see the event.
The partial eclipse will reach its peak at 1822 GMT.
Unlike the Great American Eclipse, where safety precautions are needed for skygazers hoping to watch the event as it happens, there are no such safeguards needed for those who want to catch Monday's partial lunar eclipse, according to the Philippine Daily Inquirer.
- Oscar Pistorius 'rushed to hospital with suspected HEART ATTACK'
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to go on sale from September 15
- White House Denies Involvement With Fox News Story at Center of Lawsuit
- Oklahoma's Tax-Free Holiday This Weekend
- Trump signs bill imposing sanctions on Russia, issues a statement with concerns
- Sheriff: Peanut butter used as part of escape scheme
- Trump replaces chief of staff Priebus with general Kelly
- Duke of Edinburgh attends final solo royal engagement
- Three Killed, Four Wounded In Shooting At Moscow Court
- Arrested for Indecent Assault