Spears was quickly taken off stage, and the crowd began to boo the man as he was removed by security. "He's got a gun?" she nervously asked while clinging to her muscle man.
But, the stage rusher had some fight still in him, as he appeared to knee one of the guards on the way out.
Thankfully she had a large security team and a group of muscular backup dancers who got a hold of the man.
Upon hearing the commotion behind her, Spears then turns around to see several members of her security detail on-stage.
Spears could be heard asking her team, "Is everything okay?"
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to go on sale from September 15
Note 8 will have USB-C, a 3.5mm headphone jack and built-in storage of 64GB expandable with microSD, and 6GB of RAM. The display of this device is 0.1 inches larger than the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, which comes out at 6.2 inches.
She was soon escorted from the stage by helpers. He broke free and they tackled him to the ground again.
According to a source who was there during the incident, the fan who went on stage shouted " things that did not make sense, he looked like a madman".
She also raised eyebrows when she insisted that she didn't rely on pre-recorded vocals as much as people might think, later shutting down her critics with a surprisingly tuneful rendition of "Happy Birthday To You".
The pop star was just finishing up a performance in Las Vegas when a man ran onto the stage. She kept on performing, not actually realizing what was going on behind her. "I'm sooooo excited to see you all!" she wrote on Instagram prior to the concert.
The 35-year-old megastar's Piece Of Me Vegas residency has earned her around £100 million in ticket sales.
- President Elections: Venkaiah Naidu vs Gopalkrishna Gandhi
- Pennsylvania reports year's first human case of West Nile
- 'Despacito' becomes the most viewed song on YouTube
- Powerball winning numbers drawn, jackpot at $307M
- HBO hackers leak Game Of Thrones episode 5 script and demand ransom
- Hiroshima anniversary highlights contrasting nuclear views
- U.S. expresses willingness to cooperate with Russian Federation
- Oscar Pistorius 'rushed to hospital with suspected HEART ATTACK'
- Elon Musk: Tesla is not considering raising more equity at this point
- READ: 50th ASEAN Foreign Ministers Meeting Joint Communique