Oxlade-Chamberlain's future at the Emirates is in serious doubt as he's inside the final year of his contract and has so far refused to sign an extension despite lengthy talks with Arsenal officials.
The Daily Mail claims that the Gunners are already aware of their bitter London rivals' interest in the 23-year-old winger and have already rejected a number of early approaches.
Conte may well see him as a right wing-back primarily (is that even Oxlade-Chamberlain's best position?) but you can be sure if there are injuries out wide or in central midfield Oxlade-Chamberlain will be asked to fill in.
READ: 50th ASEAN Foreign Ministers Meeting Joint Communique
Wang Yi said the climate in 2017 between states that have claims to the sea region had improved and was more conducive to peace. But China, which claims virtually the entire South China Sea, is unlikely to allow the negotiations to move in that direction.
Arsene Wenger has insisted he wants Oxlade-Chamberlain to stay, but if Arsenal can agree a new contract with the player or not remains to be seen.
Manchester United are not understood to be interested in Oxlade-Chamberlain but Cunningham strongly believes they should do whatever it takes to sign him.
Liverpool are reportedly more open to that idea, but have not quite shown as much of an interest.
"I think he's had in his career some bad moments, ' said Wenger". Today he is conscious of his qualities.
- Stock markets slip as North Korea tensions build
- Avid skywatchers to see partial lunar eclipse tonight
- Border Security is Important to Canada
- Drivers cheat death when vehicle plunges seven stories onto SUV
- Anti-Zuma Protesters March on National Assembly Ahead of No-Confidence Vote
- HomePod Firmware Leak Tips IPhone 8 5.8-inch Screen
- Vince Wilfork Announces His Retirement With Hilarious Ad
- Wayne Rooney revels in goal-scoring return to Everton blue
- Regional diplomats reject Venezuela's assembly
- World's oldest holocaust survivor dies at 113 in Israel