Additionally, if you're planning on venturing to Japan in late September, demonstration booths at the Tokyo Game Show will be on hand as well.
For those who are expecting updates on Switch for "Super Mario Odyssey", "Xenoblade Chronicles 2" and "FIFA 18", no mention was made of them in the recent showcase. Unofficial transcriptions of what Suda was really saying appeared online afterward, giving way more details about the Switch game than we English speakers got during the actual presentation stream. Why Travis's laser sword doesn't just slice through a baseball bat is something we can only chalk up to game mechanics or a low battery, though.
Nintendo has already a big list of games upcoming on Nintendo Switch majority indie games since Nintendo gave out a pretty much free license for every small studio to make games for the console. For one, you can obviously take the Nintendo Switch on the go.
The first game that Nintendo unveiled is Super Meat Boy's sequel. The premise is simple: find the game that your mother hid from you in each room of the house.
'Blade Runner 2049' prequel short introduces us to Niander Wallace
A new series of shorts plans to explain some of the important shifts in the mythology of replicants and replicant hunters. Wallace first solved world hunger with genetically engineered food in 2025, later buying the Tyrell Corp.in 2028.
Mulaka is officially coming to the Nintendo Switch, it has been announced. Again, there's a mixture of new and old titles making the jump, such as The Flame in the Flood and Worms WMD, through to upcoming delights like Bomber Crew.
Nintendo also teased the 4v4 multiplayer game Morphies Law, in which players can shoot each other to increase their body weight and grow bigger.
Mom Hid My Game is one of the most freaky video games.
Even more impressive than the Switch's incredibly successful debut is what Nintendo has done with the console since it launched.
- Ex-White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer Finally Meets Pope Francis
- Your UK CEX Account May Have Been Breached - Here's the Important Info
- Amazon Alexa and Microsoft Cortana team up to take on Google
- Win one of 10 Star Wars Captain Phasma books
- FDA approves first-ever gene therapy treatment for acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Canadian runners share tributes to David Torrence after sudden death
- Google announces ARCore, its answer to Apple's ARKit
- Dareus sent home by Bills for rule violation
- Bangladesh claim first ever Test victory against Australia
- I will come back stronger, vows Angelique Kerber