When she calmed down, she said: "This is me".
The five-time Grammy victor tweeted on Wednesday that she would be arriving in Houston early on Friday in order to meet with victims of Hurricane Harvey.
She flaunted her thin figure in perfectly sized outfits as she moved and sang in exhibitions much the same as her past, high-vitality shows.
Don't believe us? Just watch Janet work her undeniable talent below.
The star is now in the process of divorcing her husband and Eissa's father Wissam Al Mana, who she was with for seven years and married to for five.
Mattis says he and Trump are on same page regarding North Korea
Constant North Korean provocations do not seriously disturb Seoul-based foreigners like Matthew Crawford either. North Korea hates such displays of USA military might at close range and will likely respond with fury.
Janet Jackson's Unbreakable World Tour was completely postponed, due to her pregnancy and family plans with her billionaire husband, Wassim Al Mana.
On Thursday, Janet announced on her Instagram that she would be keeping her Houston date - the first major artist to perform since the devastating Hurricane Harvey. "You wouldn't even hold me/ What about those things?/ What about that, what about that?/ What about the times you hit my face?/ What about the times you kept on when I said, "No more please"/ What about those things?" the lyrics state. The moment came after her performance of the song "What About", from her 1997 album "The Velvet Rope".
The song that made Janet emotional is about domestic and emotional abuse, which features the lyrics: 'What about the times you lied to me?
On Wednesday, the 51-year-old superstar promised to offer "something special" to the hurricane-affected Houston.
She told fans on Twitter that she was keen to still perform in the city. On Friday, September 8, Jackson and Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner will be visiting and meeting with evacuees who are staying at the George R. Brown Convention Center.
- Kuwait Emir confirms Qatar ready to meet, discuss 13 demands
- India signs 11 agreements with Myanmar to bolster ties
- CONFIRMED: The Jets and Bills stink
- Three Black Women Advance to US Open Semifinals
- Notre Dame prepares for SEC matchup with Georgia
- Sloane Stephens for the Win at the 2017 US Open
- ESPN GameDay picks for Clemson-Auburn
- Someone finally found a use for an Apple Watch
- Petra Kvitova no longer surprising herself after US Open win
- Rare Phenomenon As Irma Literally Sucks The Water Away From The Shoreline