Details of the deal are vague, but there is speculation the contract would be in the neighborhood of $8 million, with additional backend box office grosses, to write, direct and produce the film.
The eagerly-anticipated sequel is already proving a record-breaker, with Jenkins reportedly becoming the highest-paid female director of all time.
It's great news for Hollywood, with Jenkins breaking the glass ceiling for female directors.
Rare Phenomenon As Irma Literally Sucks The Water Away From The Shoreline
The Category 4 storm made landfall Sunday morning in Florida, where it is expected to move up the western coast of the state. The storm sucked the ocean dry near Long Island, Bahamas, as it continues to strengthen and touch ground in Florida.
In the bloopers, Gal can be seen dropping her ice cream, bumping into Pine several times and making silly faces with Jenkins between cuts.
The full blooper reel is included in the "Wonder Woman" DVD extras, which comes out on Tuesday, Sept. 19. The movie almost single-handedly restored faith in the DCEU, and the upcoming Justice League movie may have undergone extensive reshoots to cast Wonder Woman in a more prominent light. "We've got a cool idea for the second one". She'll re-team with star Gal Gadot for the follow-up to the critically-hailed DC comic-based film. "I made 'Wonder Woman.' Now I want to make 'Wonder Woman 2.' It's a lovely story to tell, an important time to tell it and with people that I love".
Since the release of Wonder Woman earlier this summer, there's been a lot of talk over whether or not Jenkins would return for the eventual sequel.
- Facebook Meets the Danger of Automation: Russian Political Ads
- CONFIRMED: The Jets and Bills stink
- Isaiah Thomas' letter to Boston will give you all the feels
- Destiny 2: What to Expect from the First Month
- PM Modi leaves for Myanmar for first bilateral visit
- India signs 11 agreements with Myanmar to bolster ties
- Sunny, dry and breezy weekend
- Petra Kvitova no longer surprising herself after US Open win
- ESPN GameDay picks for Clemson-Auburn
- Someone finally found a use for an Apple Watch