Along with the Mi Note 3 and the Mi Mix 2, the company has also unveiled the Mi Notebook Pro, a laptop that succeeds the company's Mi Notebook that was launched a year ago. Compared with Apple MacBook Pro, Mi Notebook Pro features 19% larger keyboard area for increased comfort and ergonomics. The new generation Mi Notebook Pro brings a lot of eye catchy features including narrow bezel display and more which looks exactly the same like the Macbook Pro laptops. However, how does the newly announced Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro competes with Macbook Pro in terms of specification and pricing?
- The Mi Notebook Pro has an all-metal chassis, similar to the MacBook Pro.
Xiomi Mi NoteBook Pro has full-size backlit keyboard. The laptop cones with a 15.6 inch screen which has very less bezeless protected by gorilla glass.
Xiaomi calls it a laptop for professionals, people who needs more computing power. Moving on to the internals, the laptop runs on Intel's new 8 Generation Core i5-8250U processor, clocked at 3.4 GHz. Furthermore, you will not need to worry about the heating problem as it features a symmetrical cooling design.
Sloane Stephens for the Win at the 2017 US Open
Sloane Stephens reached a maiden grand slam final with a surprise win over Venus Williams at the US Open . There's a lot of things in my head right now so I'm struggling to come up with words.
The Notebook Pro is available in various configurations, with the top-of-the-range model featuring an Intel Core i7-8550U, Nvidia GeForce MX150 2GB, 16GB DDR4 RAM, and SSD storage. "The display is 15.6" with a resolution of 1920 x 1080. These modifications are used 8 GB RAM and 256 GB of permanent memory on the SSD device. This notebook fingerprint scanner is located on the top right corner of the touchpad. To offer immersive audio experience, Xiaomi has included Harman Infinity custom-built speakers which is Dolby Atmos certified. On the connectivity front, the device support two USB Type-C ports, HDMI port, two USB Type-A ports, 3-in-1 SD card slot, WiFi 802.11 ac, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
The weight of this laptop is 1.95 KG.
360.7×243.6×15.9mm thickness. While those options are unlikely to make the Mi Notebook Pro a gaming powerhouse, the device should still be more than capable of playing contemporary games at low-to-medium settings if battery life isn't a concern.
- ESPN GameDay picks for Clemson-Auburn
- Someone finally found a use for an Apple Watch
- Three Black Women Advance to US Open Semifinals
- Destiny 2: What to Expect from the First Month
- Sunny, dry and breezy weekend
- Tropical Storm Katia forms in Gulf of Mexico
- Ten Suspected Militants Killed by Egyptian Forces in Cairo Raids
- 'Modi a skilled Hindutva politician': Rahul targets PM over Gauri Lankesh killing
- Patty Jenkins Officially Seals The Deal To Direct 'Wonder Woman' Sequel
- Janet Jackson breaks down in tears during tour stop in Houston