According to reports in United States media, one student was killed and five other people injured in the horror.
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center and Children's Hospital received three pediatric patients, spokeswoman Nicole Stewart said.
Fox Spokane quotes a local fire chief as saying the "threat is eliminated".
Spokane Fire says authorities will be interviewing about 300 students who were at the school at the time of the shooting.
A reporter for The Spokesman-Review said students he talked to described the shooter as a "quiet" sophomore they didn't know well.
India signs 11 agreements with Myanmar to bolster ties
"Prime Minister agreed that we would open two more Industrial Training Centers in the near future in Myanmar", said Jaishankar. He added that it is important for both the nations to work together as they both share similar security concerns.
Freeman Store says parents are meeting outside in the parking lot by Freeman High School.
Multiple ambulances and Lifeflight helicopters were dispatched to a high school south of Spokane, Washington, following reports of a shooting. The injured victims were taken to a hospital and expected to survive.
At least four people were said to have been shot. The Spokane Sheriff's Office is expected to provide more information at a news conference sometime on Wednesday afternoon.
She said: "He called me and said "Mom there are gunshots". The lockdown has now been lifted, the school system tweeted. The gunfire was first reported on September 13 at Freeman High School in Spokane, Washington.
This story is developing and will be updated.
- Cincinnati falls to MI 36-14
- Apple announces third generation smartwatch with LTE
- Rare Phenomenon As Irma Literally Sucks The Water Away From The Shoreline
- Floridians Come Together to Save Manatees Stranded in Mud by Hurricane Irma
- Xiaomi Launches MacBook Pro killer - the Mi Notebook Pro
- Destiny 2: What to Expect from the First Month
- Someone finally found a use for an Apple Watch
- Sunny, dry and breezy weekend
- Richland County Opening Shelter, County Offices Closed Monday
- Patty Jenkins Officially Seals The Deal To Direct 'Wonder Woman' Sequel