"And within that frame, the clashes are continuing since last night between the Syrian Democratic fighters and the ISIS mercenaries at the surrounding areas of al-Watani hospital and the Rashid garden located in al-Amin neighborhood that is in the city center", SDF detailed in a statement late on Tuesday night.
Later Thursday, a spokesman for the US-led coalition fighting the terror group in Syria and Iraq said any detainees would be "transported humanely" to the custody or their nation's authorities and referred further questions to the State Department.
USA officials have previously said that roughly 250 people left the U.S.to join ISIS.
An ISIS convoy that had been stranded in the Syrian desert for two weeks reached militant-held territory in eastern Syria on Wednesday after a USA -led coalition stopped airstrikes on its route following a request from Russian Federation.
Heather Nauert, spokeswoman for the State Department, told reporters earlier Thursday that anyone who goes to fight for ISIS "can't be very bright".
Patty Jenkins Officially Seals The Deal To Direct 'Wonder Woman' Sequel
The full blooper reel is included in the " Wonder Woman " DVD extras, which comes out on Tuesday, Sept. 19. It's great news for Hollywood , with Jenkins breaking the glass ceiling for female directors.
"Regardless of the nationality, ISIS will be defeated, and our goal is to defeat them, regardless of where you come from", Col. Ryan Dillon said at a briefing.
One who did, Mohamad Jamal Khweis of Alexandria, Va., was grabbed in western Iraq by Kurdish guerillas in March 2016 and later turned over to US authorities. He was brought to the US for a trial and convicted in June of providing material support to ISIS.
He was detained by Kurdish peshmerga forces in northern Iraq in March 2016 and turned over to USA authorities.
The US citizen, who's name is not know, is not the first American to be caught while fighting with IS. According to the Daily Beast, he was captured; according to spokespeople for the us military, he "surrendered".
- Mino Raiola suggests that Paulo Dybala could one day play for Chelsea
- CONFIRMED: The Jets and Bills stink
- One dead, others wounded in Spokane-area school shooting
- Ten Suspected Militants Killed by Egyptian Forces in Cairo Raids
- Kuwait Emir confirms Qatar ready to meet, discuss 13 demands
- Coordinated IS attack in Iraq kills 50
- ICC CEO says can't force India for Pakistan series
- Eight die at nursing home that had poor record with state regulators
- Floridians Come Together to Save Manatees Stranded in Mud by Hurricane Irma
- Week 1 GameScout: Chargers at Broncos