The fresh escalation along the worldwide border has come four days after Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh had at Nowshera issued a stern warning to Pakistan saying that it will have to stop ceasefire violations one day...
Pakistan has been resorting to cease fire violations. The jawan succumbed to injuries on the way to hospital.
A BSF trooper had also lost life in Pakistani shelling two days back and there is no let up in cross border shelling. He is survived by his wife Sushmita Singh.
Ahead of sanctions deadline, Obama officials urge Trump to uphold Iran deal
The Trump White House's threats to dismantle the JCPOA are tremendously risky for the US and the entire world. Rouhani says the U.S.is not complying with the agreement, but insists his government remains committed to it.
The injured are admitted to a government hospital in Jammu.
According to the officials, the Indian BSF targeted the civilian population.
Despite a ceasefire agreement that was reached in November 2003, sporadic skirmishes continue in Kashmir. There have been 285 violations of the border ceasefire agreement of 2003 by Pakistan in the first eight months of this year, according to figures by the Indian Army.
On the other hand, Pakistan has claimed that there have more than 700 ceasefire violations by the Indian troops this year, which resulted in the killing of 32 civilians on their side of the LoC.
- Week 1 GameScout: Chargers at Broncos
- Janet Jackson breaks down in tears during tour stop in Houston
- India, Japan to work closely on connectivity
- Floridians Come Together to Save Manatees Stranded in Mud by Hurricane Irma
- Cardinals' Johnson has dislocated wrist: coach
- Stranded ISIS convoy reaches militant-held territory in Syria, activists say
- One dead, others wounded in Spokane-area school shooting
- Patty Jenkins Officially Seals The Deal To Direct 'Wonder Woman' Sequel
- Apple announces third generation smartwatch with LTE
- Apple Watch Series 3: what the new release will offer fitness fans