CEO John Legere said in a conference call after the recent Netflix announcement that "T-Mobile is in the business of selling T-Mobile ONE plans", as opposed to trying to bundle other types of vertically integrated content like AT&T's DirecTV and Verizon's Go90. Once you enter a new billing cycle, your usage resets and your data usage will stop being deprioritized until you hit 50GB in a single cycle again.
To make matters worse, many of these plans have additional caveats. T-Mobile is the one doing the tweaking today, confirming rumors that we heard earlier this morning. Sprint sets its limit at 23GB, while T-Mobile previously bettered the completion with a 32GB prioritization point. You can enjoy fast (well, if it's fast in your area) data as promised, but once you reach that data cap, in this case, T-Mobile's supposed 50GB threshold, you will experience reduced speeds during network congestion hours. Oh, there are still limits, of course, but Tmo isn't alone there.
Vols fall to Gators in the Swamp, 26-20
It was a surreal scene, especially for a team that didn't score an offensive touchdown in the first seven quarters of the season. In the receiving end, Josh Hammond posted 91 yards in four receptions while Tyrie Cleveland added 56 yards in four catches.
Ever since smartphones began demanding more data, smartphone providers had no choice but to implement a soft data cap or deprioritize heavy data users in favor of those who use less data. Your mobile data will likely slow down when the network is congested during the day, but it might be fine at other times. Verizon's Beyond Unlimited and T-Mobile's One Plus plans run an additional $10 per month, per line.
- Eight die at nursing home that had poor record with state regulators
- Underground attack investigation continues in London
- Ankara backs Iraqi parliament's rejection of Kurdish referendum
- Ahead of sanctions deadline, Obama officials urge Trump to uphold Iran deal
- Gritty Nordqvist wins Evian Championship Katherine Kirk 3rd
- Al-Ahmed welcomes Hamas's decision to dissolve Gaza administrative committee
- Jaitley launches Google's payments app for India 'Tez'
- Tillerson Admits Difficulty of UN Agreement on N. Korean Oil Embargo
- The Final Canelo Alvarez/Gennady Golovkin Faceoff Ahead Of Saturday's Showdown
- Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin fight time and where to watch it