He started at Turf Moor as the Whites overcame their Premier League counterparts via penalties - setting a new club record of three successive shoot-out victories in the process - but lasted just 60 minutes before being replaced by Hadi Sacko.
A spokesman for Burnley said: 'The club are aware of the problem.
In his first meeting against his old side, the All Whites striker came on as a substitute then once again got himself among the goals, scoring late from the penalty spot, but it was visitors Leeds who prevailed, in a stunning third-round tie, taking it 5-3 on penalties.
"We had enough opportunities to win in normal time, that's my only gripe", Dyche said.
'It's a unusual business, football, ' mused Dyche. "Twenty-odd million they've made for a club (in transfer fees) and they get slaughtered".
Leeds United's Andy Lonergan saves a penalty from Burnley's James Tarkowski during the shootout
"I don't know any more how fans react to players, ex-players, all that stuff, but that's football now".
'Those two have been fantastic servants to Leeds, if I'm honest.
The Poland worldwide was excellent in the middle of the park against the Premier League side as Leeds booked their place in the fourth round after a penalty shootout victory, and he may well now feature in many fans' lineup for the visit of the Tractor Boys at the weekend.
"I hope I will play but that's a tough decision for our coach because as you can see, we have not only 11, 12, 13 players, we have like 20 players who want to play".
It was a largely uneventful game, before an incredible end to the 90 minutes.
With nothing to report in extra time the game went to penalties.
Cops Let Suspect Speak at Appeal for Missing Teacher
The missing pregnant teacher from Montgomery County was found dead on Wednesday, according to Montgomery County police. The Baltimore Sun reports that she was named Wilde Lake High's Senior Class Teacher of the Year in 2016.
- Al-Ahmed welcomes Hamas's decision to dissolve Gaza administrative committee
- Schumer warns against latest Obamacare repeal proposal
- Liverpool 1-1 Burnley
- Twin Peaks' Harry Dean Stanton Dead at 91
- Pakistan opens fire on 8 Indian posts in Jammu's Arnia sub
- Jaitley launches Google's payments app for India 'Tez'
- Take that Trump! California will be 'Sanctuary State'
- Environmental, outdoor groups vow to fight national monument reductions
- Tillerson Admits Difficulty of UN Agreement on N. Korean Oil Embargo
- Coordinated IS attack in Iraq kills 50