Arsenal opened the scoring inside ten minutes.
Wenger is understood to have travelled without Laurent Koscielny, Aaron Ramsey, Mesut Ozil, Alexis Sanchez, Granit Xhaka, Alexandre Lacazette, Sead Kolasinac, Hector Bellerin and Nacho Monreal. "He has shown that tonight", Wenger told the club's website (www.arsenal.com).
Clearly, Wilshere wants to stay at the club, though quite if that will happen is another matter. Arsenal's defence was looking shaky to say the least. And he declared: "Of course I want to stay at Arsenal".
BATE were forced by UEFA to shut part of the Borisov Arena for a Champions League fixture with Porto in November 2014 after previous accusations of racism, and Wenger said: "I don't have any preconceived ideas".
Giroud however was not complaining and stepped up to sweep home left-footed to score his 100th Arsenal goal - the 19th man in the club's history.
"To score one hundred goals is an wonderful achievement for him personally and he joins a very select few". I have, unfortunately, a detailed and personal understanding of suffering from, playing through, and dealing with injuries. I still feel the effects of those surgeries to this day, five years on from the first of those, and I have struggled to play football and other sports during that time.
"I definitely feel I am back", said Wilshere. It has been a while. He's on his way back to his best and showed that."He's at an age where a player normally gets to the best of his career". I am doing everything I can to stay fit, training well and we'll see. He faded out slightly, but come back to life late in the game as Bate pushed to try and force a draw.
The result means Arsenal are in control of Group H, sitting top with six points from two games, two points ahead of Red Star Belgrade.
The big striker did finally complete his century this week from the penalty spot away to BATE Borisov, thanks to a generous decision from the referee. It is my future. They have been good to me over the years, I have a great relationship with the boss. "When the time is right, we will sit down".
Macklemore to donate proceeds from Same Love to marriage equality campaign
Alex Greenwich, co-chair of Australian Marriage Equality, took to Twitter to praise to thank the rapper. Local media reported Dutton later said there could perhaps be two songs, one against same-sex marriage.
- Macklemore Cancels Aus Press Conference Ahead Of NRL Grand Final
- Federation Internationale de Football Association 18 Available Worldwide Today
- Redrow plc (LON:RDW) Receives Buy Rating from Peel Hunt
- Here's everything that the Switch version of Federation Internationale de Football Association 18 is missing
- Former Australian PM Says Macklemore Shouldn't Perform Gay Anthem At Rugby Final
- Politics Are Making Puerto Rico's Problems Harder
- Judge: Black Lives Matter Can't Be Sued
- Europa League: Theo Walcott inspires Arsenal victory at Bate Borisov
- Macklemore gay anthem Same Love tops Australian charts after homophobic censorship demands
- Federal judge rules Black Lives Matter movement can't be sued