If there's any wonder as to how good of an uncle Prince Harry could be to Prince George and Princess Charlotte, then this video is the proof you need. "But, you know, time will come and whatever happens, happens".
Prince Harry sits with spectators during the sitting volleyball competition at the Invictus Games in Toronto on Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2017.
She said: "First of all, we've never seen Harry this relaxed with anybody".
In fact, she would have been well within her rights to take Harry's wallet.
Prince Harry wasted no time accepting the challenge from the president, recruiting his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II.Читайте также: With Angela Merkel, Germans win a small victory for decency
Also in attendance was the former U.S. president's White House second-in-command Joe Biden and his wife.
The younger son of Prince Charles has seemingly been getting in some daddy practice, having also met Canadian school children and posing for a group photo with them. But, it is Harry and another, rather different little lady that has got us all swooning for the Prince now.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- UKIP chooses Henry Bolton as new party leader
- Fish hitchhike 4000 miles from Japan to US
- CDU election setback threatens Merkel's prestige on the world stage
- Piers Morgan defends Ben Stokes, he 'was fighting for gay guys'
- What the Big Jolt to Germany's Merkel Means to US, Russia, Greece
- Man City striker Aguero hurt in vehicle crash
- Shelby County Schools Statement On Students Kneeling During Anthem
- San Juan Mayor: This Is A 'People Are Dying' Story
- Louisiana High School to Punish Athletes for Protesting During Anthem
- BAE Systems PLC (BAESY) Raised to Hold at Zacks Investment Research