He warned Australia could be struck by a North Korean weapon.
A senior North Korean official in charge of USA affairs embarked her Russian Federation trip on Monday, Pyongyang's state media reported, amid escalating tensions on the Korean Peninsula over the North's nuclear program.
Cited by RIA, Mikhail Ulyanov, the head of the non-proliferation and arms controls department at Russia's foreign ministry, also said the United States approach to North Korea was a dead end and the tool of sanctions against the North had nearly been exhausted.
According to the Russian Foreign Ministry, the North Korean official also met with Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Igor Morgulov.
A senior diplomat of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) left Monday for Moscow to hold talks with Russian officials on unspecified issues, the official Korean Central News Agency reported.
Russian Federation might be trying to get involved in back-channel diplomacy between Pyongyang and Washington, the sources said.
Macklemore to donate Aussie earnings from 'Same Love' to 'YES' campaign
Equality campaign co-leader Alex Greenwich said the financial support came at the critical halfway point in the debate. For those that have not yet completed their same-sex marriage survey, you have just a little over five weeks to do so.
Pyongyang says it will not give up on its nuclear deterrence unless Washington ends its hostile policy toward the country and dissolves the US-led United Nations command in South Korea.
"There needs to be a mediator between both sides in order to prevent conflict".
Choe's visit is seen as part of Russia's attempts to play a bigger role in resolving North Korea's nuclear standoff.
After North Korea's latest and most powerful nuclear test earlier this month, the UN Security Council approved new sanctions on the country.
Fear of regime change was also one of the reasons why Russian Federation got involved in the Syrian conflict, supporting President Bashar al-Assad regime, vetoing numerous US -led resolutions at the U.N. Security Council condemning the violence, and leading peace talks negotiations.
- Louisiana Judge Rules Cop Cannot Sue Black Lives Matter
- Former Australian PM picks fight with Macklemore over marriage equality
- Europa League: Theo Walcott inspires Arsenal victory at Bate Borisov
- Judge Rules Black Lives Matter Cannot Be Sued
- Former Australian PM Says Macklemore Shouldn't Perform Gay Anthem At Rugby Final
- Macklemore gay anthem Same Love tops Australian charts after homophobic censorship demands
- Peter Dutton Says The NRL Should Play A 'No' Campaign Song Too
- Federation Internationale de Football Association 18 PC Launch Interrupted By Download Issues
- Numis Securities Ltd Reiterates "Add" Rating for UNITE Group plc (UTG)
- 'Black Lives' can't be sued says judge