Fellaini, who struggled in his initial years at Manchester United, has been shining under Mourinho and has already surpassed his tally in the Premier League over the last two seasons with three goals in the current campaign.
Manchester United star Marcus Rashford made a Crystal Palace defender look silly Saturday with a disgusting dribbling cut into the box. The only game he's failed to score in so far this season was against Leicester, when he had a penalty saved. Unfortunately for Crystal Palace, who continue to occupy the bottom of the table, they could add to their goals column as Roy Hodgson was left waiting for his first point of the season for at least another week.
Jose Mourinho: "It's just four matches at home". In 2007-08, for example, Derby won one game and finished with 11 points after making the jump (though even they scored 20 goals).
But perhaps the most curious thing about Crystal Palace is that numerous EPL's most embarrassing campaigns belong to teams that had been recently promoted and were woefully underprepared for the top level.
He's not the most aesthetically pleasing but, Fellaini is a decisive player and he has a big role to play this season.
Crystal Palace have set an unwanted Premier League record of zero points and zero goals in their first six games, while United have dropped only two points in six games.
Former Australian PM picks fight with Macklemore over marriage equality
Speaking to Channel 9, Macklemore spoke about music power to bring a message to a wider audience and help affect change. Former Prime Minister Tony Abbot even took to Twitter to remark that politics should be kept out of sport.
Anthony Martial has scored in his last three appearances for United, and he is better value for money at the best odds of 5/4.
Palace, the only team in the English top-flight yet to score, had just the one chance of note when Bakary Sako stung David de Gea's palm's with a fierce drive from an acute angle but the Spaniard beat the ball away without much fuss.
With 10 minutes left to play in the half, Ashley Young fired a flawless cross into the box, and Fellaini doubled his team's advantage.
After the early goal, the visiting fans feared their team would be smashed by a dominant United side but Palace responded well and actually started to grow into the game.
United's lead goalscorer Lukaku looked like he was having an off day. Conor Wickham and Wilfried Zaha will also miss out for Hodgson's side due to respective injuries.
- South Korea Wants Wartime Control of its Military
- Arsene Wenger Hails 'Impressive' Wilshere After Europa League Win
- Federation Internationale de Football Association 18 out now
- Judge: Black Lives Matter Can't Be Sued
- Here's everything that the Switch version of Federation Internationale de Football Association 18 is missing
- Macklemore gay anthem Same Love tops Australian charts after homophobic censorship demands
- Brandis hits out at Abbott over NRL song
- Numis Securities Ltd Reiterates "Add" Rating for UNITE Group plc (UTG)
- Former Australian PM Says Macklemore Shouldn't Perform Gay Anthem At Rugby Final
- Macklemore to donate proceeds from Same Love to marriage equality campaign