He told the LCI channel that the s tadium was being refurbished, but insisted the painting and roofing work had nothing to do with the collapse.
Amiens hospital said that 29 people were injured in the collapse.
The French football league (LFP) will investigate the failure of a barrier at Amiens' Stade de la Licorne during the match against Lille.Читайте также: Numis Securities Ltd Reiterates "Add" Rating for UNITE Group plc (UTG)
Ingla had earlier expressed his sympathy to Lille supporters on the official club website.
"The Amiens President's words seem irresponsible and insensitive given the nature of this dramatic situation". "We hope this is not too serious". Our supporters are impeccable and professional football needs to be better organised.
Amiens later released a statement saying Joanni and some of the region's main politicians went to the Centre Hospitalier d'Amiens, where the fans were being treated.
An update from Lille's official Twitter account on Sunday said: "Six people are still hospitalised this Sunday morning, but the news is reassuring".При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Europa League: Theo Walcott inspires Arsenal victory at Bate Borisov
- Can Black Lives Matter be sued? Judge makes ruling in federal lawsuit
- Troy conquers Tiger Stadium, takes down LSU in stunning 24-21 defeat
- Manchester United cruise past Crystal Palace: 3 things we learned
- Louisiana Judge Rules Cop Cannot Sue Black Lives Matter
- Federation Internationale de Football Association 18 out now
- San Juan mayor pleads for better federal response: 'People are dying'
- Peter Dutton Says The NRL Should Play A 'No' Campaign Song Too
- Brandis hits out at Abbott over NRL song
- Redrow plc (LON:RDW) Receives Buy Rating from Peel Hunt