Police said the injured included a 5-year-old girl. Pakistan also claimed to have lost six civilians in Indian shelling on September 21 on the International Border.
Defence Ministry sources said that the Indian military has been retaliating strongly and effectively. Mohmmad Faisal summoned the Indian Deputy High Commissioner J P Singh and "condemned the unprovoked ceasefire violations" by the Indian forces, it said.
The boy was identified as Israr Ahmad.
Chief Minister, Mehbooba Mufti has expressed grief and anguish over the killing of three minors during cross LoC shelling in various parts of Poonch district today. "One militant is believed to have been killed in the gunfight".
Macklemore to donate Aussie earnings from 'Same Love' to 'YES' campaign
Equality campaign co-leader Alex Greenwich said the financial support came at the critical halfway point in the debate. For those that have not yet completed their same-sex marriage survey, you have just a little over five weeks to do so.
According to sources, ceasefire violations by Pakistan have increased, with 285 violations till August 1 against 228 in the whole of a year ago.
The boy and girl were killed in firing by Pakistani soldiers in the Poonch sector on the Indian-administered side of Kashmir, police said. Sources said that the Pakistani troops had violated ceasefire on Sunday evening too but had stopped firing at around 9.30 pm on Sunday night.
Meanwhile, the Indian Army also succeeded in foiling an infiltration bid in Tangdhar sector along the LoC in north Kashmir on Monday morning. Five children were among the injured, the youngest being five-year-old Zobia Kousar who was airlifted to a hospital in Jammu in a helicopter.
"During the past two months, there have been almost 50 infiltration attempts from across the border and 44 of them were successfully foiled by alert troops", said Deputy Chief Minister Dr Nirmal Singh.
- Nigel Farage Tells LBC New Leader Henry Bolton Gives Ukip "Hope"
- San Juan mayor pleads for better federal response: 'People are dying'
- Manchester United cruise past Crystal Palace: 3 things we learned
- Europa League: Theo Walcott inspires Arsenal victory at Bate Borisov
- Macklemore gay anthem Same Love tops Australian charts after homophobic censorship demands
- The Analysts Set SEGRO plc (SGRO) PT at $480.50
- Can Black Lives Matter be sued? Judge makes ruling in federal lawsuit
- Judge Rules Black Lives Matter Cannot Be Sued
- Brandis hits out at Abbott over NRL song
- Port Authority workers head to Puerto Rico for relief efforts