Singer Marilyn Manson has canceled his performance at The Rave in Milwaukee after getting injured on stage during a show in NY.
Fans captured footage of the singer that quickly circulated online, showing Manson appearing to climb the props before they came crashing down.
At his Friday night show in Pittsburgh, Manson reportedly tumbled off the stage during his concert.
It will be rescheduled at a later date. The arena's management said it wasn't willing to make an exception for the headliner of Saturday night's show "and jeopardize safety".
Another shared a shocking video of the moment which showed the huge piece of set coming down on top of Manson before several people ran to his aid, immediately lifting it off. He was performing his cover of Eurythmics' "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" "Sweet Dreams" at the time, and the show was put on hold as paramedics attended to him.
Manchester City defender Benjamin Mendy suffers ruptured cruciate ligament
Manchester City have confirmed that defender Benjamin Mendy has ruptured the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee.
'Manson will be back in action soon, ' he added.
According to Manson's itinerary, the rocker is now scheduled to resume his tour October 15th with a gig at Grand Prairie, Texas' Freaker's Ball. 'He is being treated at a local hospital'.
The incident occurred roughly an hour into Manson's concert, the third date on the North American leg of Manson's Heaven Upside Down tour. "But then I saw the guitarist's face, and the faces of some of the others, and they looked really scared".
Manson, real name Brian Warner, had only kicked off his Heaven Upside Down Tour in Maryland on Wednesday (September 27).
Mr Biscardi said a black sheet was put around Manson until he could be taken off stage.
- Google admits citing 4chan to spread fake Vegas shooter news
- Louisiana Judge Rules Cop Cannot Sue Black Lives Matter
- Sony Is Teasing Some "Big Game Announcements" During Paris Games Week
- Arsene Wenger Hails 'Impressive' Wilshere After Europa League Win
- Nigel Farage Tells LBC New Leader Henry Bolton Gives Ukip "Hope"
- Former Australian PM picks fight with Macklemore over marriage equality
- Better defences needed to ward off Nth Korea, US expert warns Australia
- Federal judge rules Black Lives Matter movement can't be sued
- Numis Securities Ltd Reiterates "Add" Rating for UNITE Group plc (UTG)
- Couple Describe Witnessing Las Vegas Shooting