King Salman scheduled to meet Russian President on Thursday, during which is expected to touch upon Iran, Qatar, Yemen and Syria, in addition to economic cooperation.
Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz traveled to Russian Federation on Wednesday on an official visit, reported the Saudi Press Agency.
In September, Saudi Arabia hosted Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov for the first official visit in years.
Auto manufacturers -including Nissan, Chevrolet or Ford - were quick to "congratulate" Saudi women and their "welcome" in their universe, while saudi Arabia could count millions of new motorists in the coming years. In June 2017, the oil producers agreed to extend those cuts until March 2018.
The pact has helped reduce crude supplies on the market and the price to climb to around $55 per barrel now. The Kingdom was officially established in 1932.Читайте также: San Juan mayor pleads for better federal response: 'People are dying'
"It is not too many years ago that such a visit would have been hard, if not impossible". "Both our countries respect the principle of sovereignty, good-neighborly relations and non-interference in internal affairs", Adel al-Jubeir said.
The latest deal will see Russia and Saudi Arabia strengthen their cooperation in oil, gas, electricity and renewable energy, Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak told Al Arabiya television Monday, Reuters reported.
At this time, although oil prices are improving, Saudi Arabia can not increase its output since the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (Opep) has agreed to slash production as it waits for prices to go up.
Another potential point of disagreement between Riyadh and Moscow could be Yemen, where a Saudi-led coalition has been bombing Huthi rebels since 2015, drawing criticism from Moscow.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Numis Securities Ltd Reiterates "Add" Rating for UNITE Group plc (UTG)
- Manchester United cruise past Crystal Palace: 3 things we learned
- Federal judge rules Black Lives Matter movement can't be sued
- Can Black Lives Matter be sued? Judge makes ruling in federal lawsuit
- Troy conquers Tiger Stadium, takes down LSU in stunning 24-21 defeat
- Manchester City defender Benjamin Mendy suffers ruptured cruciate ligament
- Peter Dutton Says The NRL Should Play A 'No' Campaign Song Too
- Macklemore to donate Aussie earnings from 'Same Love' to 'YES' campaign
- Port Authority workers head to Puerto Rico for relief efforts
- Where To Buy the SNES Classic