Brady says he'll be on the field Sunday to play the New York Jets in a fight for first place in the AFC East.
In last Thursday's 19-14 win on the road against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Brady completed 30 of 40 passes for 303 yards, one touchdown and an interception.
Tom Brady was not seen at Patriots practice on Tuesday during the portion open to media.
Through the first five games of the season, Brady has been hit repeatedly.Читайте также: JK attack ends, hunt on for 7 terrorists
Brady's been a hit a ton this season.
The 33 hits are tied for 7th most in the NFL, while the 16 sacks are eighth most in the league. The bad news is he is on pace to be sacked more times this year than any other season in his career.
"I'm good. I'm not anxious about it", he said when he was asked about his injured left shoulder.
The Patriots travel to NY to face the Jets in Week 6 and will look to keep Gang Green's pass rushers at bay, as they look to avoid hits on their 40-year-old quarterback.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Joel Embiid gets $148 million rookie max contract extension
- Microsoft finally admits Windows Phone is dead
- Dem calls for gun background check vote by end of week
- Windows Insiders get access to mobile Microsoft Edge and Launcher app
- SNES Classic Mini hack hits Github, kills your social life
- Wildfire forces evacuations in southern California
- NIA hit terrorists hard: Rajnath Singh
- Pakistan says influence with Afghan Taliban has diminished
- United Nations fears 'further exodus' of Rohingya Muslims from Myanmar into Bangladesh
- Will Higher Prices Tune Out Subscribers — Netflix