"I have always said that the fact we didn't find an agreement past year doesn't mean the player will necessarily leave".
"That is my understanding", Wenger said.
And when asked about the possibility of both Ozil and Sanchez being sold when the transfer window opens, he replied: "Once you are in our kind of situation you have envisaged every solution, yes".
On Sanchez, Wenger said: "I will have to speak to him". "At the moment, we are not close enough to announce anything".
Wenger added that Germany defender Shkodran Mustafi will not be fit until after the next worldwide break in November while hoping Laurien Koscielny will step in.
Trump challenges Tillerson to battle of IQ tests over reported 'moron' jab
The Twitter rebuke revived rumours that Tillerson is unhappy at hs post, but he insists he has no intention of resigning. Trump on Saturday denied a frayed relationship with Tillerson but said he sometimes wishes Tillerson would be "tougher".
The 25-year-old Germany worldwide limped off with a first-half injury as the World Cup holders completed a 100% record in qualifying for Russian Federation 2018 by thrashing Azerbaijan 5-1 on Sunday. Watford play good football.
He could not guide his country to World Cup qualification, and Wenger admits he does not know the effect it will have on the player.
"The message from Wenger to Sanchez today was: "Give me until January and then you can go", Keown told the Daily Mail.
"If he keeps going like he is gong on he will go the World Cup". "I believe that Jack is in the best form that I have seen him for a long time. I wish he goes to the World Cup".
"We move to a society where religion isn't considered anymore in any decision and people want to watch football in the Christmas period".
Wenger also discussed rumours of Marc Overmars returning as director of football - "We have always been in touch but he's at Ajax".
- Turkey will not allow a terror corridor along its borders, Erdoğan says
- Joel Embiid gets $148 million rookie max contract extension
- Kuldeep, Bumrah sparkle as India go 1-0 up
- Charlottesville's first Indigenous Peoples Day celebrated downtown
- Will Higher Prices Tune Out Subscribers — Netflix
- United Nations fears 'further exodus' of Rohingya Muslims from Myanmar into Bangladesh
- Energy East pipeline cancelled
- Floating Ocean Wind Turbines Could Power The Entire World, Researchers Say
- Man United's Fellaini ruled out of Liverpool clash
- Windows Insiders get access to mobile Microsoft Edge and Launcher app