Mesut Ozil and Danny Welbeck could both return for Arsenal after recovering from injuries, but there will be late fitness tests for Laurent Koscielny (Achilles), Sead Kolasinac and Alexis Sanchez after worldwide duty, although the trio could feature in the starting eleven.
Arsenal have been dealt a blow with the news that Shkodran Mustafi could be out for up to six weeks.
With the global break over and domestic football back to the forefront of our attentions, Arsenal face the deceptively tricky task of travelling to Watford.
"I will have to speak to him", the Arsenal boss added on Sanchez, who was part of the Chile side that lost 3-0 to Brazil, ending their hopes of World Cup qualification. I want to win as many trophies with Arsenal as possible.
All in all, I am going to predict a draw.
Man United's Fellaini ruled out of Liverpool clash
Marouane Fellaini has been ruled out for at least two weeks after suffering a knee ligament sprain while on global duty. Belgium have already qualified for the World Cup next summer and will play a dead rubber against Cyprus on Tuesday.
Sanchez has three goals and three assists in five lifetime matches against Watford, while Ozil has a goal and three assists in five contests.
Arsenal have won three of the last four editions of the FA Cup, but Watford are the only team to have beaten Arsenal in the competition since 2014.
The 28-year-old faced a massive disappointment in midweek after Chile failed to qualify for next summer's World Cup finals in Russian Federation.
Mesut Ozil and Danny Welbeck are both available again after recovering from injury problems, while Alexis Sanchez and Aaron Ramsey will be assessed after returning from a disappointing global break where Chile and Wales both missed out on the World Cup. Watford returned the favour with a 2-1 win at the Emirates as Younes Kaboul and Troy Deeney beat Petr Cech within the first quarter-hour.
Arsenal completed their final training session at London Colney on Friday morning as they turn their attentions towards their top-flight clash with Watford. Sanchez has two goals and an assist in the last two, while Ozil has a marker and two helpers in those contests.
- Pakistan says influence with Afghan Taliban has diminished
- Syria regime forces enter IS-held Mayadeen: monitor
- Kelly: 'I don't think I'm being fired today'
- Vegas shooter booked rooms facing Lollapalooza in Chicago
- Floating Ocean Wind Turbines Could Power The Entire World, Researchers Say
- NIA hit terrorists hard: Rajnath Singh
- Harvey Weinstein masturbated in front of a former Fox News reporter?
- Barcelona superstar Andres Iniesta signs lifetime contract with the Spanish club
- Microsoft finally admits Windows Phone is dead
- Turkey will not allow a terror corridor along its borders, Erdoğan says