When it comes to the Jets, they have already exceeded early expectations by being a tough, gritty team that finds ways to win even if it's ugly.
With the score 24-14 in the fourth quarter, Jets tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins scored what was initially ruled to be a five-yard touchdown. He bobbled the ball briefly, but never lost possession. But McCown committed his first faux pas (s) of the game, a Butler INT, that enabled the Pats to move to Brady's 2-yard sling to Gronkowski past Adams to tie it at 14. It was a disgusting call.
The Patriots offense was flailing until they managed to string together their first effective drive of the half, going 93 yards downfield for an eventual 1-yard touchdown run by Dion Lewis. The big play on the drive: McCown's under-pressure 30-yard heave to Jeremy Kerley, who caught his 18th pass on 18 targets at the Patriots' 1-yard line.
"We haven't played particularly well in the fourth quarter".
Charlottesville's first Indigenous Peoples Day celebrated downtown
Onlookers waved Italian and American flags , although long stretches of the parade route were empty of spectators. The Marist Poll surveyed 1,224 adults September 11-13, funded in partnership with the Knights of Columbus .
Instead, Brady drove the Patriots down the field for a touchdown. As was the case most the day, the Jets contained Brady. Leonard Williams and Muhammad Wilkerson failed to generate an inside push, allowing Brady to overcome a slow start.
Still, the Jets did a lot of good things in the game. The Jets have only seven sacks in six games, none by the defensive line.
The Jets, bidding with a win to take sole possession of first place in the division for the first time since 2010, had to settle for second place at 3-3 behind the 4-2 Patriots. Despite the hiccups, they had a chance in the 60th minute, and that's more than anyone could have envisioned a few weeks ago, when the tanking talk was loud.
- Microsoft finally admits Windows Phone is dead
- Kuldeep, Bumrah sparkle as India go 1-0 up
- Tension runs high ahead of allies' joint military drill
- 2 killed in police shoot-out in India-administered Kashmir
- Arsene Wenger: Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez may be sold in January
- Catalan leaders under pressure over independence threat to break away from Spain
- Prison escape attempt, fire leads to lockdown, injuries in North Carolina facility
- Turkey will not allow a terror corridor along its borders, Erdoğan says
- NIA hit terrorists hard: Rajnath Singh
- Kelly: 'I don't think I'm being fired today'