She entertained the crowd for a few moments while the crew determined what to do.
This is not what she was stuck on. "Should I tell some jokes, should I tell some stories, should I just sing another song?" You'd better put your phones up, it's a YouTube moment!' They're low-key talking to me in my ear right now, it's a whole big thing.
Katy Perry might be a superstar, but she wasn't prepared to be left stranded in mid-air during a space-themed performance.
"I guess I'm just gonna have to get down and walk amongst my people", she joked before being escorted back to the stage.
Cavs finalizing deal to trade Richard Jefferson, Kay Felder to Atlanta Hawks
Too soon". "These situations and decisions are some of the toughest to be in and have to make", said Cavaliers general manager Koby Altman.
New footage from her Wednesday night concert shows the songstress sitting on her floating Saturn stage prop, telling the crowd about her mechanical footage.
Eventually, the planet slowly lowered toward the stadium floor. Thanks for teaching me how 2write a real song & sticking by me all these years!'
(Radio.com) Katy Perry found herself lost in space at a gig in Nashville this week (Oct. 18).
The "Swish Swish" singer has been making headlines as a new judge for the ABC reboot of American Idol next to Lionel Richie and Luke Bryan. Once it had gotten as close to the crowd as it could without bumping into audience members, Perry dove off the planet and crowd-surfed to safety.
- Arsene Wenger aims subtle swipe at Joachim Low after Shkodran Mustafi's injury
- Arsene Wenger blames referee after Arsenal suffer shock defeat at Watford
- Jose's injury update after win over Benfica
- Tesla fires hundreds of employees over bad performance
- Seven killed, 22 injured in roadside blast in Quetta
- Orionid meteor shower: Lack of moonlight makes for excellent viewing conditions
- Trump joked Pence 'wants to hang' all gay people, New Yorker reports
- Gorkhaland Agitation: SI killed, three injured in police-GJM clash in Darjeeling
- Kelly 'Stunned, Broken-hearted' Over Trump Fallen Soldier Controversy
- Massive Hole Has Opened Up in Antarctica