It's not quite so amusing anymore.
Bryant then failed to show for team meetings in Pittsburgh on Monday citing an illness. He is now fourth on the team with 18 receptions and is slowly watching rookie receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster's role increase.
Bryant caught one ball for three yards during Sunday's 29-14 win over the Cincinnati Bengals.
"When someone on Instagram told him his WR teammate "[JuJu Smith-Schuster is] better" - Bryant fired back, "Juju is no where near better than me fool all they need to do is give me what I want and y'all can have juju and who ever else". "We've invested a lot", Tomlin said. "If I was in his shoes, I put myself in his shoes".
But all it takes is one general manager who'll overlook the risks - selfishness and one more slip-up from another National Football League exile - and see perhaps the game's most physically gifted receiver not named Julio Jones. A spokesperson with the Pittsburgh Police Department is not aware of any complaints filed on Smith-Schuster's behalf.
The Steelers, 5-2, will head to Detroit in Week 8 for a Sunday night matchup against the 3-3 Lions. Let's get the most out of him because we can use him. "He's a great athlete".
Either way, the Steelers' options are less than ideal against the backdrop of the hope Bryant represented to start the season.
North Korean Diplomat: Nuclear War May Break out at any Moment
However he did warn that the United States mainland was within missile firing range, according to reports. Pyongyang has the right to possess nuclear weapons to defend itself, he said.
Those who know the soft-spoken Bryant say he can hold things inside.
The post later was deleted and replaced by one that was complimentary of Smith-Schuster, but also indicated the Steelers were of little help to Bryant during his suspension. That wasn't the face, Heyward said, of someone who was anxious. "But we've still got a ways to go".
Bryant previously requested a trade and the Steelers were expected to get him more involved in the offense moving forward.
"I mean, I'm a team player".
Steelers spokesperson Burt Lauten even got in on the action. He still draws extra attention when he runs deep, opening things for others.
Smith-Schuster could just purchase a new bike, but this one clearly is special to him.
- Tesla Building Electric Car Factory In China
- Orionid meteor shower: Lack of moonlight makes for excellent viewing conditions
- Trump launches petition to stand for national anthem
- Jose's injury update after win over Benfica
- First female missing journalist returns home after two years
- Liam Payne's New Song Is Full Of Breakup (And Makeup) Sex
- Republicans launch probe into Obama administration Russian uranium deal
- Justin Timberlake to perform at Super Bowl halftime show
- Garmin Speak is a GPS That Puts Alexa In Your Car
- What Wi-Fi Security Problem? Windows is Already Patched