We're almost two weeks removed from the Vikings' victory over the Packers at U.S. Bank Stadium, during which linebacker Anthony Barr broke Aaron Rodgers' collarbone with a legal hit to the Green Bay quarterback.
Rodgers appeared on the late-night show "Conan" on Thursday, where he and host Conan O'Brien discussed his injury and played newly-released videogame "Assassin's Creed: Origins".
Green Bay QB Aaron Rodgers revealed on a tape for Conan O'Brien's late show "Conan" that 13 screws have been inserted into his clavicle to help fix his shoulder.
Then Conan brought in a producer to talk about how far his fantasy football team fell after Rodgers got hurt, to which Conan asked Bakhtiari, "David, would you like to apologize?"
Rodgers has already been placed on injured reserve, meaning he's off the Packers active roster for at least eight weeks.
RIP Kinect: Microsoft stops manufacturing Xbox and Windows add-on device
The Kinect team, meanwhile, has already moved on to create other products, such as Cortana and Windows Hello . Did you have fun with Dance Central and Kinect Sports back in the day, or were you against it from day one?
Packers coach Mike McCarthy said the hit was an "illegal act".
Barr said that he wasn't sure what Rodgers said. However, he was placed on injured reserve on October 20.
It's unclear if the MVP will be able to return to the field this season.
Apparently, there was a middle-fingered insult added to Aaron Rodgers' injury when Anthony Barr of the Minnesota Vikings broke his collarbone.
"By no means was I trying to take out Aaron Rodgers".
- Republicans launch probe into Obama administration Russian uranium deal
- Power of Passport: India fares worse than Zimbabwe, but better than Pakistan
- State records first flu-related death for the season
- Martavis Bryant reportedly wants out of Pittsburgh again, rips JuJu Smith-Schuster
- First female missing journalist returns home after two years
- Online giant has 'key' to in-home deliveries
- Liam Payne's New Song Is Full Of Breakup (And Makeup) Sex
- Jose's injury update after win over Benfica
- Utah National Park entrance fees could more than double
- Explosive detection K9 forced into early retirement, the CIA sadly Tweets