The conference will focus on the challenges in developing nuclear power infrastructure, including financing and public acceptance for nuclear energy programmes.
The visit by the head of the United Nations nuclear watchdog, Yukiya Amano, is the first since U.S. President Donald Trump declared he would refuse to certify Iranian compliance with the 2015 accord Iran agreed to with six world powers. He said, "The IAEA can state that such nuclear-related commitments are being implemented". The agency head also met with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani and Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, reiterating the IAEA's position that the Islamic Republic has continued to hold up its end of the nuclear deal.
GM's earnings beat, forecast lift shares; supply glut shrinks
Franklin Parlapiano Turner & Welch LLC bought a new stake in General Motors during the first quarter valued at about $106,000. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this link .
"We have spoken about the section T and our positions have been clearly declared", Salehi said, referring one of the protocols of the nuclear deal struck under former President Barack Obama that restricts Iran's work on dual-use items that could be used to research warhead design.
As Reuters previously noted, "none of the other signatories to the deal-Britain, France, Germany, Russia, China, Iran, and the European Union-have cited serious concerns, leaving the United States isolated".
Mr. Amano reiterated that the JCPOA represents a clear gain from a verification point of view, and stressed the importance of full implementation by Iran of its nuclear-related commitments in order to make the JCPOA sustainable. "And this is to defend ourselves and the unity of our land and people". "And if there is any violation of the United States's commitments, we will react strongly".
- MLB Suspends Gurriel For 5 Games Next Season
- Martavis Bryant reportedly wants out of Pittsburgh again, rips JuJu Smith-Schuster
- Justin Timberlake to perform at Super Bowl halftime show
- Eric Bledsoe met with Suns before season, requested trade
- Republicans launch probe into Obama administration Russian uranium deal
- State records first flu-related death for the season
- Steam Introduces A New Way To Gift Games To Friends
- Power of Passport: India fares worse than Zimbabwe, but better than Pakistan
- Music Launch: All You Should Know About Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar's Grand Event
- Liam Payne's New Song Is Full Of Breakup (And Makeup) Sex