Just before the buzzer of the NFL's annual trade deadline, Carolina dealt wide receiver and former first-round pick Kelvin Benjamin to Buffalo in exchange for two picks in next year's draft. He had 32 receptions for 475 yards and two scores this season.
Now in the midst of his fourth National Football League campaign, Benjamin had previously spent his entire professional tenure in Carolina as a member of the Panthers.
Newton did have his best season in 2015 when Benjamin was sidelined with a torn ACL.
Tesla Building Electric Car Factory In China
The company's well known vehicle models included Tesla Roadster , Tesla Model S, Tesla Model x and Tesla Model 3 . Tesla has seen a boom in China sales over the past year, seeing revenue triple to $1 billion in the country.
The Bills visit the Jets in a divisional match up on Thursday night. That completed Florida State's flawless 14-0 season.
Earlier this season Benjamin got his left knee bent backward in a game against the Saints and did not return.
Benjamin instantly becomes the top target on the team, which could help his volume, but he'll also have to learn a new offense on the fly, which isn't great. Last week the Panthers claimed wide receiver Kaelin Clay off waivers from Buffalo. Jordan Matthews is the Bills leading receiver through seven games, but he has just 15 receptions for 193 receiving yards. It means that Cam Newton is going to have to count on Devin Funchess and Curtis Samuel for the bulk of the receiving workload, and that's not ideal. The seventh-round pick sent to Carolina was acquired by Buffalo in a trade that sent backup quarterback Cardale Jones to the Los Angeles Chargers in July.
- Linkin Park's Emotional Chester Bennington Tribute Song "Looking For An Answer"
- Hamas terror tunnel discovered under United Nations refugee agency's school in Gaza
- IAEA Chief: Iran Living Up to Nuclear Deal
- Power of Passport: India fares worse than Zimbabwe, but better than Pakistan
- Victor denied trophy - because she's a GIRL
- MLB Suspends Gurriel For 5 Games Next Season
- Republicans launch probe into Obama administration Russian uranium deal
- State records first flu-related death for the season
- GM's earnings beat, forecast lift shares; supply glut shrinks
- El Shaarawy double as Roma maul Chelsea