There's little doubt that Watson would have been the front-runner for Rookie of the Year.
Savage's return under center for the Texans means a downgrade for the fantasy outlooks of DeAndre Hopkins, Will Fuller, Lamar Miller, and any other skill players on Houston's roster. From the start, the Jaguars controlled the game and by the half were leading 19-0.
IAEA Chief: Iran Living Up to Nuclear Deal
Iran will abandon the nuclear agreement if any global sanctions are reintroduced, an Iranian military official said on Monday. The visit by the head of the United Nations nuclear watchdog, Yukiya Amano, is the first since U.S.
My guess is that McGloin will end up backing up Tom Savage, given the fact that he's more familiar with head coach Bill O'Brien after playing under him at Penn State. With Watson at the helm, the Texans future looked bright, until he tore his ACL and was ruled out for the rest of the season. After the rookie's injury, Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham, who's also out for the season due to an injury, chose to send a motivational text to Watson. Watson finished the game going 12 for 23 in pass attempts for 102 yards with one touchdown and one interception. The rest of the season, however, he has been on fire and shown that he is a future National Football League star for years to come.
He passed for 402 yards and four touchdowns in the Texans' 41-38 loss to the Seattle Seahawks in a thrilling contest in Week Eight.
Recovering from a season-ending ankle injury of his own, Beckham penned a lengthy and emotion text to Watson, which was first made public by ESPN's Josina Anderson.
- Iran Leader Warns about Sabotage in Tehran-Baku Ties
- Japanese man arrested after parts of nine bodies found in home
- The 16 worst countries for gender equality
- El Shaarawy double as Roma maul Chelsea
- Steam Introduces A New Way To Gift Games To Friends
- Broncos bench QB Trevor Siemian, promote Brock Osweiler
- Winx makes it 22 straight - just - with Cox Plate win
- Accidental Blast in Thermal Power Unit Kills at Least 20
- Manchester United's Bailly warns against underrating Benfica
- Simona Halep ousted from 2017 WTA Finals by Elina Svitolina