Complaints about the Google Assistant and Bluetooth problem come shortly after some users complained about the device's OLED screen.
Google's Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL launch has been far from a smooth sailing and after complaints of boring colours and screen-burn-in in its OLED screen, more new issues have cropped up. "It does not work when doing normal phone calls and in assistant, voice recognition or voice recording apps".
Even worse, the issue appears to be all across the board - affecting headphones from Beats, LG, Anker, and more.
Fast Pair in particular is an awesome feature that's now available in only select few Made for Google headphones: Google Pixel Buds of course, Libratone's Q Adapt On-Ear, and Bose® QuietComfort 35 II. If you're one of those users who like to mod their smartphones, then having root can give you access to several cool and useful features. Some users have complained of an unresponsive mic on the Pixel 2 while buyers who bought the bigger-screen Pixel 2 XL have complained that their devices are suffering from random screen-flashes while locking and unlocking the device.
Blockbuster trade: Bucks acquire Eric Bledsoe from Phoenix
Phoenix will receive Greg Monroe , a first-round pick and a second-round pick in return, according to Wojnarowski and Lowe. The Suns get Milwaukee's second-round pick next year if in the range of 48-60 overall.
According to the reports, this issue isn't resolved by the Android 8.1 update, and it occurs with a number of different headphone brands (and on both the Pixel 2 and 2 XL). After weeks of discussion, recent user comments suggest there is a temporary fix for the issue - blowing into the bottom speaker.
The Pixel 2 flashing screen also has nothing to do with how the device is being unlocked or locked, users said in their reports. Blowing into the speaker like you would an old NES cartridge. Google said late last month that it was investigating the issue.
We're not done with the Pixel 2. Unfortunately for Google, the issue seems to have plagued quite a few users and seems like a hardware issue rather than a software problem.
- American Hero Fired For Flipping Off Trump Motorcade
- Twitter suspends issuance of 'blue ticks' with immediate effect
- Thousands march as Iran marks 1979 USA embassy takeover
- The 16 worst countries for gender equality
- Tom Savage: 'You Can't Really Replace Deshaun Watson' After Season-Ending Injury
- Target Stores will close for six hours on Black Friday
- Daylight Saving Time Ends Sunday
- May consider fixing time for Delhi LG to clear files, indicates SC
- Both Bush presidents bash 'blowhard' Donald Trump as unfit for the presidency
- Violence hits Druze village Hader in Syria's Quneitra