A historic World Cup group-stage qualification campaign saw Morocco, who last appeared in the World Cup in 1998, score a total of 11 goals while conceding nothing to finish on top of the group with 12 points.
They'll join Nigeria, Egypt and Senegal as the continent's five representatives at next year's tournament in Russian Federation.
Tunisia qualified for the 2018 World Cup in Russian Federation despite being held 0-0 at home by Libya in their final Group A qualifier.
Group A leaders Tunisia welcomed Libya to Rades, a short distance from capital Tunis, knowing a loss could see them miss out if second-placed DR Congo beat Guinea elsewhere.
Morocco sealed its place in Russian Federation in style as they went to Abidjan and beat Cote d'Ivoire 2-0.
150000 workers to receive increased living wage
From next year, accredited living wage employers in Scotland will increase their hour rate by 30p to £8.75 an hour. This contrasted with a sustained drop in debt levels for those earning above the Living Wage.
The Moroccan Football Federation has put up unprecedented financial rewards for the players of the Moroccan national team. Morocco needed just a point from the game to qualify but made sure.
It will be Tunisia's first FIFA World Cup involvement since 2006 in Germany, and it joins Morocco, Egypt, Senegal and Nigeria as Africa's five representatives for Russian Federation 2018.
Tunisia last played at the World Cup in 2006.
The hosts poured men forward for most of the rest of the match, but Morocco generally looked in control of things at the back and held on comfortably, giving Herve Renard, the coach who ended Ivory Coast's Africa Cup of Nations drought in 2015, a famous victory against his former team. Scoring two goals, Morocco has secured a ticket to Russian Federation.
And five minutes later Gbohouo was at fault again as he started to come for Mbark Boussoufa's corner into the box but then backtracked, allowing Medhi Benatia to volley home and double the lead.
- StarCraft® II Goes Free-to-Play Starting November 14
- Twitter suspends issuance of 'blue ticks' with immediate effect
- Thousands march as Iran marks 1979 USA embassy takeover
- Black Friday Deals: Appliance Factory and Mattress Kingdom
- American Hero Fired For Flipping Off Trump Motorcade
- United Kingdom aid minister resigns over secret Israeli meetings
- Sessions Suddenly Remembers Russia Conversation He Said Didn't Happen
- May consider fixing time for Delhi LG to clear files, indicates SC
- Twitter employee briefly shuts Trump account, putting controls in question
- Target Stores will close for six hours on Black Friday