During a round of "Carpool Karaoke" with James Corden on Tuesday night, the singer revealed that for a long time she was convinced she was going to marry him-a dream that was quickly dashed when she found out he had married his high school sweetheart.
Following on from Sam Smith's session, she sang up a treat giving us a medley rendition of her biggest hit singles including, "What About Us" on which the pair harmonised with an fantastic duet and followed by the iconic "Get The Party Started" which they totally nailed. All in all, a great installment.
The singer revealed in the clip that Bon Jovi's frontman Jon Bon Jovi's marriage to Dorothea Hurley in 1989 was the reason behind her first heartbreak when she was just 8 years old.
When James asked if the band member had a crush on her, she said: "He took me to Friendly's". "I nearly threw up in my mouth", she said.
Target Stores will close for six hours on Black Friday
Sears and Kmart are offering also offering a store loyalty program this year called "Shop Your Way rewards". This time around it's Kmart , whose Black Friday 2017 flyer was just posted online.
Meanwhile, Pink recently admitted she struggles to balance her responsibilities as a parent with her music career.
The segment started with Corden asking Pink if she could help him get to work and they wasted no time displaying Pink's incredible singing abilities with a rendition of "What About Us?" followed by a pumped up dance break. "The flower basket was like life-sized and there was a pair of leather trousers with a note that said, 'Now you can finally get into my trousers'". We did a radio show in New Jersey - I think I was I like 22 - and was like, 'How are you guys?
The jury's still out on whether her method really does improve a chorus, but I'm still (upside) down for this *~science~* experiment.
- American Hero Fired For Flipping Off Trump Motorcade
- New Netflix email scam targets subscriber credit card numbers
- SA lose out on Rugby World Cup, France named hosts
- Longtime DC Comics editor fired after sexual harassment allegations resurface
- Scientists: Sheep recognize faces as people
- Hitman is getting a TV series on Hulu streaming service
- Ezekiel Elliott's Suspension Is Back On Again
- Qualcomm's Board Unanimously Rejects Broadcom Offer
- Black Friday Deals: Appliance Factory and Mattress Kingdom
- Trump on North Korea crisis: I'd never call Kim 'short and fat'