Despite being given the Lamborghini, Pope Francis is thought to prefer somewhat more humble cars. The ceremony in Vatican was also attended by a part of the company's management board and two technicians who built the vehicle.
Lambo CEO Stefano Domenicali reportedly presented the vehicle to the pope in a special ceremony. Members of the company's management board and two of the techs who built the specialty performance auto joined His Holiness and Domenicali.
The money raised through the event will go toward several charities that the Pope has chosen, one of which is created to help Christians who are living as refugees in Kurdistan, helping them return to their communities in Iraq.
The Pope will not, sadly, be spotted roaring around the cobbled streets of Rome behind the wheel of the sports auto.
Washington demands that RT should register as foreign agent by November 13
Twitter has already banned advertising from RT and Sputnik, another Russian news outlet. The government of Russian Federation in a tit-for-tat response to U.S.
Pope Francis condemned on Thursday inequality in healthcare, particularly in rich countries, saying governments had a duty to protect all citizens.
Holy See Press Office has released a statement, saying some of the proceeds will go to the papal charity, "Aid to the Church in Need", Vatican Radio reported.
Two other recipient charities - Nineveh Plains Reconstruction Project and John XXIII Community - focus specifically on women victimized by the Islamic group. Unlike our daddy GOs, the Pope doesn't collect tithe and gifts like these are donated to charity! In an off-the-cuff remark, he also underlined that praying means being in silence with God.
- Hope Solo accuses former Federation Internationale de Football Association president of sexual assault
- McConnell Calls for Roy Moore to Drop Out of Senate Race
- AT&T Acknowledges Cellular Service Outages Across the US
- Pixel Buds pre-orders now heading out Google's doors
- Twitter suspends issuance of 'blue ticks' with immediate effect
- Meetings with Xi, Putin were productive - Rody
- Pink's Gleeful Carpool Karaoke Really Gets The Party Started For James Corden!
- Key Passage in Carter Page Testimony before House Intelligence Committee
- FDA approves first ever 'digital pill'
- JC Penney stock higher from a better results than expected