It appears that Thanksgiving travel plans and events will be free of any substantial weather impacts, other than perhaps a few snow showers to start the day Wednesday morning and some northwest wind gusts over 20 miles per hour.
A cold front will push through early in the morning with winds shifting N 10-20 miles per hour. Highs in the mid 50s with mostly sunny skies. Friday night lows will be in the mid-40s to low 50s and skies will remain clear.
Clouds increase throughout the day on Saturday and it is mild in the upper 50s. A cold front will sweep through and cool us down to the 40s for the colts game on Sunday. This combined with sunny skies will push temperatures to near record high levels during the afternoon with temperatures getting close to 70°. However, another cold front will move through before Thanksgiving. By early next week highs will struggle to make it out of the low-40s with lows for some of us in the teens.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Friday's temperatures are expected to reach into the 70s.
Buffon retires from Italy duty after World Cup failure
The result means Juventus and Italy captain Gigi Buffon ends his worldwide career in humiliation. The 0-0 draw saw the continuation of an unusual quirk in World Cup qualifying.
There's a chance of morning showers on Saturday. The cold air advection continues overnight as temperatures steadily fall through early Thanksgiving morning.
Your Black Friday forecast is also pretty chilly, with another morning below freezing.
The period of Sunday through next Tuesday looks colder than average, with highs only in the upper 20s to mid 30s during the period. There will be a lot more cloud cover but it shouldn't produce rain - other than perhaps a sprinkle in a few spots.
- Rahul Gandhi set take over as Congress president on early December
- Guess Who's Now Performing at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?
- Hitman is getting a TV series on Hulu streaming service
- LaVar Ball responds to Trump, wishes him a 'great Thanksgiving'
- Kylie Jenner Pops New Seven Cosmetic Stores
- US Senator Al Franken accused of sexual harassment
- Bill Belichick, Drew Bledsoe React To Terry Glenn's Death: 'A Sad Day'
- FDA approves first ever 'digital pill'
- Today, We May Learn How the FCC Plans to Destroy Net Neutrality
- OnePlus 5T to go on sale tomorrow