Sunday's battle between the two players certainly was the latter, as both Talib and Crabtree were ejected mere minutes into the Week 12 contest at O.co Coliseum.
While the other players were brawling, Crabtree and Talib exchanged some punches. Crabtree took Talib down, and a couple players came off the Broncos bench to help out Talib.
In total, Crabtree, Talib, and Raiders guard Gabe Jackson were ejected in the fight.
Crabtree lost his helmet and threw a few wild swings before being quelled.
But Crabtree's frustration grew because Talib grabbed his chain, and snatched it off.
Crabtree was surrounded by members of the Broncos, before members of the Raiders made their way over.
"You hard? You tough?" "You see the dude and what he's doing in front of me".
It seems Crabtree was determined not to let it happen again.
Early in the first quarter of today's AFC West matchup between the Oakland Raiders and the Denver Broncos, chaos ensued, resulting in three ejections to start the game.
Bill Belichick, Drew Bledsoe React To Terry Glenn's Death: 'A Sad Day'
Terrence "Terry" Glenn , former wide receiver for the Cowboys, has died in a vehicle accident in Irving, Texas. He played one season there before the Packers traded him to the Cowboys, reuniting with Parcells.
- Woman alleges Franken inappropriately touched her at state fair; senator responds
- Lahore: Jamaat-ud-Dawah chief Hafiz Saeed walks free from house arrest
- SC's Tim Scott to embroiled GOP candidate Roy Moore: 'Move on'
- Kylie Jenner Pops New Seven Cosmetic Stores
- Trump administration plans to end protected status for about 60000 Haitian immigrants
- Guarantee safety of Kulbhushan Jadhav's wife, mother if they visit Pak
- 5 players who don't deserve to be at Arsenal anymore
- OnePlus 5T to go on sale tomorrow
- Bill Clinton accused by 4 different women of sexual harassment
- Pakistan frees Mumbai attack mastermind from house arrest