The WhatsApp v2.17.81 version is already available for download on Apple App Store.
"With picture-in-picture, you can also keep watching the video while you navigate to another chat".
Additionally, the company has also made some improvements to the voice recording feature.
If you enter into your Apple itunes, a notification has been circulated by WhatsApp saying, "Want to easily record long Voice Messages?" It will also have the ability to lock recording so that users can record a voice message without holding the button down. However, the option is disabled now and expected to go online in few days. Now, it will open in a pop-up window within WhatsApp, on the lines of the picture-in-picture mode available on devices running the latest Oreo version (8.1) of Android.
Before the introduction of this feature, the YouTube video link will be redirected to YouTube app installed in the smartphone when users click on the link. Until now they had to press and hold the record button to send a message.
LaVar Ball responds to Trump, wishes him a 'great Thanksgiving'
If there's anything the former reality star loves more than golfing at Mar-a-Lago, it's firing off ill-thought out tweets . He probably got to China by falling through the center of the Earth and popping out the other side". "That's not me.
Apparently, the YouTube feature in WhatsApp is now disabled and it would soon enable it from the server.
WhatsApp has fixed one of the irritations of using the Messenger app by allowing YouTube clips to be played directly in a chat as part of its latest iOS update. The recent update of WhatsApp has also allowed group administrators to exercise more control over their chat groups, by limiting group chat feature to certain group member and preventing other administrators from deleting the group creator.
Simply "swipe up to lock recording so you can continue to record without keeping your finger down", according to the description laid out.
Moreover, WhatsApp is reportedly planning to introduce a new button which will allow users to change a voice call into a video call without ending the ongoing voice call.
It lets users to choose the video quality for the downloads; either HD quality videos or a light on data and space standard quality videos.
- Kylie Jenner Pops New Seven Cosmetic Stores
- Eden Hazard Says Chelsea is Ready and Rested for Liverpool
- Lahore: Jamaat-ud-Dawah chief Hafiz Saeed walks free from house arrest
- London's Oxford Street and Bond Street underground stations reopen after incident
- Harvey Weinstein's Legal Battle Is Growing in the UK
- Trump To Hit The Links With Tiger After Turkey Call
- Bill Clinton accused by 4 different women of sexual harassment
- Florida teen wanted in connection with grandmother's death captured at Canadian border
- Temperatures will soar into the 90s on Thanksgiving in Fontana
- We never proposed to make Donald Trump Person of the Year