The White House has a plan to fire Rex Tillerson as secretary of State and replace him with Mike Pompeo, the director of the Central Intelligence Agency, within the next several weeks, according to The New York Times.
In Thursday's White House press briefing, press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders didn't deny there is a plan to replace Tillerson: "When the president loses confidence in someone, they will no longer serve in the capacity that they're in". Tom Cotton of Arkansas.
In 10 months as America's chief diplomat, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has found no world leader a greater challenge than the President of the United States.
"Tillerson was one of the most blatant revolving door cases in the Trump administration and a clear sign that Trump's government was of, by, and for the fossil fuel industry", said Louaillier in a statement.
"He remains secretary of State", she added.
Asked what he made of Tillerson's reported pending departure, Mattis said: "I make nothing of it".
Under his plan, the staff reshuffle would happen around the end of the year or shortly afterward.
Ryan told The Washington Post she was not invited for the first time in 20 years because "they have a disdain for me".
Harvey Weinstein's Legal Battle Is Growing in the UK
At that point, Weinstein "pulled Kadian closer and groped her breasts" according to the suit, despite the plaintiff's protests. Weinstein also asked Kadian to "walk up and down the room for him" as part of an "audition", the lawsuit said.
Tillerson has embittered many in the State Department by embracing the planned budget cut, failing to get top officials into key diplomatic jobs, relying on a handful of aides and keeping his distance from career diplomats.
"So the question is not whether Pompeo can do the job but whether the president is going to let Pompeo do the job".
The two have clashed on policy issues, including North Korea.
Tillerson answered that "the president speaks for himself". Shortly after Tillerson announced that the USA was in diplomatic contact with Pyongyang, Mr. Trump tweeted that "he is wasting his time".
U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson participates in a panel discussion at the Wilson Center in Washington, U.S., November 28, 2017.
Tensions have also run high between Tillerson and veteran diplomats who oppose his proposed staff and budget cuts.
- Stokes flying to New Zealand, not Adelaide Oval, England says
- We never proposed to make Donald Trump Person of the Year
- Wishbone and Drumstick Must Strut Stuff to Receive Presidential Pardon
- Now No Need To Leave Chats To Play YouTube Videos
- Tennessee finalizing deal with Schiano
- Eden Hazard Says Chelsea is Ready and Rested for Liverpool
- Dave Doeren, North Carolina State Reportedly Agree to New Contract Extension
- SC's Tim Scott to embroiled GOP candidate Roy Moore: 'Move on'
- Three get death sentence for rape, murder of minor
- Trump administration plans to end protected status for about 60000 Haitian immigrants