"As we approach the end of the year we got to thinking, "Did Donald TrumpDonald John TrumpWarren fundraises off of Trump's "Pocahontas" jab Dem senator slams Trump's "moral authority" after 'Pocahontas" remark Bill Press: Religion flunks morality MORE really bring Christmas Back to the White House?'" said host Chris Hayes, on MSNBC's "All In with Chris Hayes", before rolling the clip.
There are obvious comparisons between the Obama's official Christmas cards and the Trumps' first Christmas card.
The President of the United States Donald trump for the first time as the head of state lit the main Christmas tree of the country at the White house, according to Fox News channel.
The family Christmas card is framed and on display.
First Lady Melania pushed the button to light the tree.
"So you want to show me how to do it?" she asked after sitting at a table with four students.
SC's Tim Scott to embroiled GOP candidate Roy Moore: 'Move on'
John Conyers, two powerful congressional Democrats who have been snared in the national dragnet of sex abuse claims. Graham, R-S.C., said he viewed Trump's comments as " definitely trying to throw a lifeline to Roy Moore ".
Meanwhile, inside the White House, there's a Kentucky connection to the White House Chrismas Decorations. During the presidential campaign, he complained that saying "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" amounted to "chipping away at Christianity".
The record for the number of trees in the White House was held for many years by the Eisenhower administration when 26 trees filled every floor of the house.
The theme goes hand-in-hand with President Trump's belief that America needs to restore the tradition in Christmas. More than 25,000 visitors are expected to tour the White House for the holidays and the kitchen is ready: a total of 31,000 cookies have been baked, including 15,000 sugar cookies.
This year marks the 95th annual National Christmas Tree Lighting.
One Twitter user pointed out that the dimly lit hallway lined with dead branches painted white looks like the flawless spot to tape a "Stranger Things" scene.
- Trump plans to replace Tillerson with Pompeo
- London's Oxford Street and Bond Street underground stations reopen after incident
- Aqib Talib ejected following first-quarter fight
- Trump administration plans to end protected status for about 60000 Haitian immigrants
- Stokes flying to New Zealand, not Adelaide Oval, England says
- Three get death sentence for rape, murder of minor
- Tennessee finalizing deal with Schiano
- CNN's Clarissa Ward: Trump's Attack on CNN International 'Emboldens' Hostile Foreign Governments
- Bill Clinton accused by 4 different women of sexual harassment
- Lahore: Jamaat-ud-Dawah chief Hafiz Saeed walks free from house arrest