While the group doesn't now have anything scheduled after its Friday concert until next February, Mayer has a few solo shows lined up for this month.
John Mayer has been hospitalised for an emergency appendectomy, his band Dead & Company announced on Twitter. Dead and Company is next set to play Thursday in Orlando, Florida.
NEW YORK (AP) - A rep for John Mayer says the musician is in "good spirits" after undergoing an emergency appendectomy.
Now No Need To Leave Chats To Play YouTube Videos
Apparently, the YouTube feature in WhatsApp is now disabled and it would soon enable it from the server. Additionally, the company has also made some improvements to the voice recording feature.
A rep for the Grammy-winning artist said that Mayer was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday morning.
The band is now on their fall tour and was supposed to perform in New Orleans Tuesday night, but they have made a decision to postpone the event while Mayer undergoes surgery to remove his appendix.
"All tickets for the December 5 show will be honoured for the rescheduled date".
It's not clear when the tour will resume.
- Jimbo Fisher resigns at Florida State
- DC Archdiocese Sues Metro for Rejecting Christmas Ads
- Apple Rolls Out iOS 11.1.1 Update which Removes Two Annoying Bugs
- North Korea's Missile Launch Gave Airline Pilots a Jolt
- Supermoon mesmerises sky-gazers across the world
- Trump plans to replace Tillerson with Pompeo
- Three get death sentence for rape, murder of minor
- Former Trump aide Flynn pleads guilty to lying about Russian Federation links
- YouTube to be withdrawn from Amazon Fire TV in bitter streaming war
- Which MLB Team Has the Best Shot at Landing Shohei Ohtani?